✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Interpol

ColdplayBK

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't even know why i'm looking in here. i didn't know about any of this stuff until now.

well when i see the cd out in the stores i'll get it. don't even know when that's going to be. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've downloaded it a few days ago and i must say i like the new album a lot.

Too bad it's not as good as the first one (maybe cos their debut album is like, perfect) but antics has some really nice tunes.

And man, antics is full of brilliant bass lines (just like totbl, but i think antics lines are a lil bit better)

Anyways, my favourite songs so far:

Not even jail

take you on a cruise

Narc

Slow Hands & Evil are my favs.

Thom if you like the album you have to go buy it!

I went into the cd shop the day it came out to get it and I was looking at the shelf that had 'new releases' and I couldnt find it so I asked the guy and he took me to where the had been shelved. They had a massive 3 COPIES tucked away in the Alternative section. :dozey:

haha

I was listening to slow hands a few minutes ago, it's a great song but i'll have to give it a few more listens, i think

But Yeea, i really, really want to buy the album. Like, i might get it as a bday present if they release it here on time. If they don't, i'll have to order that old kings of leon cd, or maybe some franz ferdinand, i dunno.

But anyways, I haven't seen you for a while julia, how's everything in australia?