✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Interpol

ColdplayBK

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

camilita...so cool you got the present... :D ...of course Ill be there again...just need to plan a new trip!...maybe may...or june!

ps...hope you are warm in NY!... :P

glad to hear it Joycita... hope you're feeling better! :kiss:

nice av Camu!...im better...racing again!...haha...

I kinda searched but couldn't find anything specific....does anyone know if there will be an Interpol album this year?

I found more no's then yes's..... :cry:

I'm afraid the answer is no.. not any time soon. The band is on a much needed break and the rumor is that maybe the break will be about 2-3 years. :cry: However.. I am sure we may be hearing from them sooner. I am going to a party in 3 weeks here in NYC... and Carlos D. is dj'ing... rumor has it Paul and Daniel will be there too.... :nice: I can't wait!!!

I'm afraid the answer is no.. not any time soon. The band is on a much needed break and the rumor is that maybe the break will be about 2-3 years. :cry: However.. I am sure we may be hearing from them sooner. I am going to a party in 3 weeks here in NYC... and Carlos D. is dj'ing... rumor has it Paul and Daniel will be there too.... :nice: I can't wait!!!

:stunned: I want to know everything!! hehe.. well, I hope you have a great night and can see to well, those guys! ;)

Quiet is the new... loud Zu

i've found some on youtube.com

i'm a newbie to interpol but i like it, although the ppl there (on official board) are pure assholes...that kinda reminded me to ones on coldplay.com in a metter of sec.i had to say this.

berrywoman, any interesting performances of NYC? oh yeah do you have maybe jools holland vids (that's where i first saw them and fall my eyes on carlos d. *damn it, ther's something with those bassists* :kiss:

ahh the IMB takes some time getting used to.. I like there as well... but sometimes it can get out of hand. I can understand why they run such a tight ship... but it can get in the way at times.

yeah.. let me see what I have in my archives... I'm about to upload live mp3s of The New for JaK... so, hang in there.. the videos take much longer to upload. :)