✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Interpol

ColdplayBK

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pictures, thanks! I like the one with Paul's quote about death:lol: So true!!

Whoa, I haven't seen anyone with Interpol tattoos....:shocked2: Do you have a link to that? I'd be interested to see....

Haha, the other day I went to the local Newbury Comics, looking for bumper stickers for my new Jeep. I was pulling a Radiohead one off the shelf to take when I saw RIGHT behind it an.... INTERPOL ONE! That was so awesome, so of course I got it and it's now proudly in the back of my car.:smug:

Great pictures, thanks! I like the one with Paul's quote about death:lol: So true!!

Whoa, I haven't seen anyone with Interpol tattoos....:shocked2: Do you have a link to that? I'd be interested to see....

Haha, the other day I went to the local Newbury Comics, looking for bumper stickers for my new Jeep. I was pulling a Radiohead one off the shelf to take when I saw RIGHT behind it an.... INTERPOL ONE! That was so awesome, so of course I got it and it's now proudly in the back of my car.:smug:

toolatesmall0vb.jpg

Whoa....................

I could never get tattoos from a band (actually, I think I might get a U2 one at some point LMFAO so nvm). But still, I'd have to be ABSOLUTELY sure that I will love that band for the rest of my life.:stunned: