✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Interpol

ColdplayBK

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i wanna buy a cd, and i know ive asked this before but ive already forgotten...: which album by them did u think was better?

i went to a couple of cd stores, and for the ones that did have Interpol, they were bloody expensive compared to other cds! i was annoyed lol

hey i wanna buy a cd, and i know ive asked this before but ive already forgotten...: which album by them did u think was better?

I suggest Turn on the Bright Lights if you want dark and Antics if you want uppity music. Get Both!! They are worth it.

Here is a linky for Berrywoman, Merry Christmas:

http://zombtracker.the-zomb.com/details.php?id=3429

Interpol 2005-04-16 Sasch Hall; Firenze, Italy (DVD)

;)

the moment I get home.. I am sooooo downloading this! I think I have up to Roland on this particular gig.. but I surely do appreciate it!! :nice:

As for which album to buy, I suggest both. They are equally addictive however I do favor Antics more since it is the album I discovered them with.

OHHHH! Rumor has it they may be doing a few shows in March/April in S. America... :D turns out I know someone who's cousin works with Interpol with some management team in South America.. and 'allegedly'... they will be going there.. when you really think about it.. its been almost 6 months of their 'break'.. maybe they just can't stay away from the studio? I can't Imagine them working on 'new' stuff just yet.. maybe they are just trying to promote the last bit of Antics on S.America???

Here is a linky for Berrywoman, Merry Christmas:

http://zombtracker.the-zomb.com/details.php?id=3429

Interpol 2005-04-16 Sasch Hall; Firenze, Italy (DVD)

;)

the moment I get home.. I am sooooo downloading this! I think I have up to Roland on this particular gig.. but I surely do appreciate it!! :nice:

As for which album to buy, I suggest both. They are equally addictive however I do favor Antics more since it is the album I discovered them with.

OHHHH! Rumor has it they may be doing a few shows in March/April in S. America... :D turns out I know someone who's cousin works with Interpol with some management team in South America.. and 'allegedly'... they will be going there.. when you really think about it.. its been almost 6 months of their 'break'.. maybe they just can't stay away from the studio? I can't Imagine them working on 'new' stuff just yet.. maybe they are just trying to promote the last bit of Antics on S.America???

south america? anyone else is thinking "plane ticket"? :rolleyes: i am...i would love to see them live, since i havent got to see them yet(im a new fan)...as for new material...is this trip a search FOR new material? hey..it could be.. :D

:cry: I will like to have a new chance to see them too.. :cry: but for make the wait not that long, some of paulgorgeusness here... :wink3:

82314438_7437960eae_o.jpg

I can avoid to have bad thoughts with him... damn paul.. so sexy! :D

...Zu