✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Interpol

ColdplayBK

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing the Fix You video I honestly almost gave up on Coldplay. And can we talk about how horrible a song "Proof" is off of the Speed of Sound single? Even their B-Sides aren't as good as they used to be. Talk is better than the Fix You video but still it doesn't have the raw talent that videos like Don't Panic' date=' Trouble, and The Scientist had. Maybe I'm just asking too much. It's almost depressing listening to Parachutes because it's so freaking good and to look now and see where they are. They're so commericalized with their questionaires about what people think of them and their tetris game with fix you playing in the background. I mean come on seriously. Where are the four guys who used to just make good music without all the hype. Even the website is too squeaky clean now. I miss the old website which didn't feel so disconnected from the band. I miss the old Coldplay.[/quote']

Holy random rant, Batman

Route du rock is a classic!!!!! I love how he leaves out some of the words in Obstacle 1!!

:lol: he ends with "and I dont even know...".. :lol: I first heard the concert and I was like: "wtf"... but when I saw it, I just understand... he was too drunk or too high to remember the lyric.. :rolleyes: oh paulie!!

Camu, does he have more "dancing moments" on some other songs besides the introduction.. because I`m just downloading moments, because the whole archive is toooo big :)

Joyce querida!!!que gusto verte.. y tienes que ver ese video... me imagino a paul en una fiesta, con esos movimientos, y aqui viene la risa.. :lol: y espero que estes bien!! ;)

once around Mexico:Zu

:( I tried to download it complete but I failed in my purpose, so, I looked for it on the interpol msb and find the tracks... there`s some of them that are not avaliable anymore, but I saw the introduction, and is hillarious.. paul is dancing with close eyes... :lol: I hope camille can send it to you soon... ;)

and camille, I will appreciate if you can send me the link after... thanks! :kiss:

once around mexico:zu

yep!!! and actually, I tried to download it there but every time I closed the hub, the next time I started to download it from the beggining again :( :huh: me+tecnology= disaster... :angry: :rolleyes:

I miss paulie.... :/

...Zu

hehe.. actually... but I already knew thaT! :P

even so, I will try.... but you can still download some parts on the interpol forum.. just look for le route du rock on search live and there`s each track unpload it on megaunpload.... in the mid time, I will try in the hub... hopefully, you will se paul moves soon.. :lol: ;)

once around mexico:Zu