✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Interpol

ColdplayBK

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what is Carlos D doing at LA!?!?!?!?!?...d-jing april!?...where!?

Dan is soo damn cute!...is Dan his manager!?...ha!...love him love him cause he´s DA ONE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CAMU...you are going to LOVE-ME more than you DO!!!!...Dan gave me something for you!

find me in my cage!

what is Carlos D doing at LA!?!?!?!?!?...d-jing april!?...where!?

Dan is soo damn cute!...is Dan his manager!?...ha!...love him love him cause he´s DA ONE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CAMU...you are going to LOVE-ME more than you DO!!!!...Dan gave me something for you!

find me in my cage!

when did you see Daniel!!! :stunned: Mr. Kessler??? aaarrgghhh!! I think they're tour manager is named Steve.... isn't their manager named Brandon or something?? I may be waaaaaaaay off here.. as I don't particularly pay attention to those blokes lol

oh, ans yes... its Paul in my avi.. lol he's catching a few zzz's on the plane lol

You have candids that you've taken of the guys? Whoa! That's wicked cool!!

I'd love to see any that you feel like sharing, but of course I understand the privacy aspect. :)

EDIT:

Random (well, not that random since this IS the Interpol thread), but 'NYC' is such a brilliant song. I blasted this on the train when I was on my way to NYC, and I could see the skyline. For some reason, that was a really moving moment. Now, everytime I hear the song, I get thrown back to that moment and feeling. Amazing what music can do to you...

You have candids that you've taken of the guys? Whoa! That's wicked cool!!

I'd love to see any that you feel like sharing, but of course I understand the privacy aspect. :)

EDIT:

Random (well, not that random since this IS the Interpol thread), but 'NYC' is such a brilliant song. I blasted this on the train when I was on my way to NYC, and I could see the skyline. For some reason, that was a really moving moment. Now, everytime I hear the song, I get thrown back to that moment and feeling. Amazing what music can do to you...

ohh I know what you mean... that song has a lot of sentimental value to me... and everytime I walk around the city or drive past the skyline... that beautiful beautiful skyline, I blast that song.. Its really hits home.. and I can completely relate to the song. NYC is a touch city... she can hurt you if you're not careful... but, she's a great support system at the same time. I love this city....

when I get home.. I'll share a paparazzo pic my friend took of Paul as he entered Webster Hall here in NYC for the finale. He was literally 4 steps away from me!!! :nice:

when did you see Daniel!!! :stunned: Mr. Kessler??? aaarrgghhh!! I think they're tour manager is named Steve.... isn't their manager named Brandon or something?? I may be waaaaaaaay off here.. as I don't particularly pay attention to those blokes lol

oh, ans yes... its Paul in my avi.. lol he's catching a few zzz's on the plane lol

Brandon!!!!!!!!!!...he is!...I have something from him also!...Dan soooo beautiful!...*sighs*

I need to see you on msn!...otherwise can not give you the present!

hmmm I'll post pics.. but not personal ones. The mods over at IMB have a way of 'tracking' that sort of shite.. they have spies everywhere!! :uhoh: and I respect their privacy too.. :P

is this for real!?...cause maybe I shouldnt...oh now Im confused!...:confused:

ok I am sure most have you have seen this one.. but this is the one my friend took from beneath the partitian outside Webster Hall... I was to Paul right... just steps away.... :nice: I could have reached out and touched him!!!

the_bike.jpg

here's one I took of Daniel at a record signing last year....

daniel_chipmunk.jpg

I've seen that bike picture before, that's so cool! It's funny to think of him biking around the city... The whole time I was there, all weekend, I kept thinking of random ways I could bump into one of the guys. But I didn't even know if they were in the city, so it was probably useless to even imagine.:laugh3:

Great picture of Daniel, too! Thanks for sharing:)

there are Pol sightings all the time in NYC.... Sam usually sticks close to home.. I think he lives in the uppers 60s on the west side. ( I think) But I would love to bump into them again.... it was great bumping into Carlos on the Staten Island Ferry..... :nice:

ok.. tonight I will post more piccies... :)

haha!! I was on my way back from the Across the Narrows festival on Staten Island this past October. The boys had just played.. and we decided to leave after their set.... as we are waiting at the ferry terminal.. we see Carlos D. with a lady friend.(Jenny Penny) waiting... and I walked up to him.. rubbed his arm and back.. shook his hand... and congratulated him on an awesome show. Jenny snapped a pic of us both... to which he leaned his head in and touched faces with me!!! *sighs* and bam... the rest is history.

CarlosD_me_editedbig.jpg

:heart: