Interpol

ColdplayBK

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a little problem:

someone on the interpol forum posted the song "get the girls" and i dowloaded it and i only can hear 5 seconds of the whole song :(

can somebody upload the song? would be very nice :)

i have a little problem:

someone on the interpol forum posted the song "get the girls" and i dowloaded it and i only can hear 5 seconds of the whole song :(

can somebody upload the song? would be very nice :)

an Interpol song?? a real Interpol song??? I think it may be a fake.. but it sounds awfully familiar. I'll have a looksie when I get home. :cool:

oh and your welcome for the piccies.. :)

Joyce: nothing yet... :(

an Interpol song?? a real Interpol song??? I think it may be a fake.. but it sounds awfully familiar. I'll have a looksie when I get home. :cool:

oh and your welcome for the piccies.. :)

i've downloaded it again and now i can hear the whole song. its the same song like "5", but at the beginning is just a screaming. :\ sounds horrible

i've downloaded it again and now i can hear the whole song. its the same song like "5"' date=' but at the beginning is just a screaming. :\ sounds horrible[/quote']

ahhh I have that one lol it is '5'... I think 'Get the Girls' was an alternate song title.

interpol14.jpg

interpol15.jpg

interpol19.jpg.jpg

interpol03.jpg

:nice:

Naty, is your fault, I promised I will never said this again, but becuase of you, I have to say it: PAUL BANKS FUCK ME!!!! FUCK ME!!!

Shame on you... :veryangry2: :P ;)

Camille i have a question are eve chavele and jenny penny the same woman?

ehh... I`m not camille but I will answer anyway.. nop, It is actually Eva Chavela and she`s a singer and musician with red hair and lovely dresses and Jenny is another girl, actually a friend of Eva that I guess is photographer among other things... But yes, as you might be thinking, both of them, with probably the half of the female population in NYC :thinking: have slept with him... :lol: :P

a proof: 67818597_l.jpg

this is dedicated also for camille, from her stalker mexican pal ;) I guess you, Joyce and me could be very dangerous for this band if we can go to Ny!! haha :P

...Zu

Naty' date=' is your fault, I promised I will never said this again, but becuase of you, I have to say it: [b']PAUL BANKS FUCK ME!!!![/b] FUCK ME!!!

Shame on you... :veryangry2: :P ;)

hihi :nice:

Thanks Zu..but i don't get it..Camille said that his girlfriend is jenny penny and i've read few days ago that he broke up with her /eva.

I don't know who this Eva lady is... if she is a singer or what... what Jenny was/is his girlfriend.... rumor has it that they have broken up... here's her myspace page if you wanna be nosey... :sneaky:

http://www.myspace.com/jennypennydotnet