✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Interpol

ColdplayBK

Editors to me sound more like Echo and the Bunnymen.. there is one Editors song that has a rip off of a Daniel riff.. but other than that.. I don't think they sound very much alike.

Yes.. sadly, the 'Pol has been known for drug use.. weed, coke, all kinds of stuff. I think the only one who doesn't really dabble in it much is Daniel...

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

could you post those pics Zu...* please.

her pic? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... ok.. .. :rolleyes:

but just for the record, this pic was posted on the paul banks community, so I`m guilty of nothing but of being there.. :thinking: :P

2b1f.jpg?phQJlWEB5dKhGVtd

the one on the left is abbey, she looks awful here but she`s really pretty normally, and the one on the right is the girlfriend of Dan...

I feel bad for posting things about their life :sick: ... :thinking: but they are rich, famous and this girls are with talented and handsome boys :thinking: ok.. I`m over!! :P

the editors.. I heard one of their songs... they do sound a little like interpol, but they really didnt catch my atttention.. so I can`t tell...

warriOR ZUUUU

who? abbey`S? they dont look that good there, just as she, but I guess Dan`s girlfriend has beautiful teeth... she seems really pretty... :)

so Camille, what did you meant with understanding between paulie and abbey? :confused:

WARRIOR ZU

who? abbey`S? they dont look that good there, just as she, but I guess Dan`s girlfriend has beautiful teeth... she seems really pretty... :)

so Camille, what did you meant with understanding between paulie and abbey? :confused:

WARRIOR ZU

he mentioned once in an interview on Australian radio that 'if you have an understanding' with your significant other that sex is just sex- then its not really being unfaithful.

So this leads me to believe that he would sleep around with girls/groupies etc.. and 'his significant' other wouldn't really mind.. I suppose its a 'don't ask don't tell' sort of thing... but she seemed very nice when I met her. Understanding of his fans and stuff.. because when you think about it.. we kinda imposed on their stroll down the street... lol but he was pleasant and so was she.

So this leads me to believe that he would sleep around with girls/groupies etc

would make alot of people happy lol

poste by berrywoman: Yes.. sadly, the 'Pol has been known for drug use.. weed, coke, all kinds of stuff. I think the only one who doesn't really dabble in it much is Daniel...

Daniel is the cute one?

he mentioned once in an interview on Australian radio that 'if you have an understanding' with your significant other that sex is just sex- then its not really being unfaithful.

So this leads me to believe that he would sleep around with girls/groupies etc.. and 'his significant' other wouldn't really mind.. I suppose its a 'don't ask don't tell' sort of thing... but she seemed very nice when I met her. Understanding of his fans and stuff.. because when you think about it.. we kinda imposed on their stroll down the street... lol but he was pleasant and so was she.

really? but I remember in this interview also for australian radio, when he talked about sex and stuff, the interviewer asked him if he was in an open relationship and he said: NOOO!! I thought it was becausse they are not suppose to sleep with nobody else, but this is interesting as well.. mmm.. :thinking:

I suppose its a 'don't ask don't tell' sort of thing...

:lol: I kinda immagined in my mind a girl with this question and paul with this face :shocked2: :stunned: :P

WARRIOR ZU

thank you. :kiss:

oh....abbey is the one with open mouth :thinking:

she's cutie. they're both cute.

are they with them for a long time now or?

that`s the one!!! I guess they have been together since the realise of their first album.. loong time! ;)

warrior zu

true... hey... you have in your signature exactly the same phrase I `ve been using in the messanger and everywhere!!!! nice coincidence, and for me, in this moment, there`s nothing more true than that... ooohh... :cry:

warrior Zu

boo I say boo! lol

Zu- listen to the interview again.. (I know I will when I get home lol) But I am pretty sure he says that 'sex is just sex'....

I lost it!!!! my computer went down and I didnt have a backup of that one.. :angry: I guess I will have to look for it right now..hehe.. :P

warrior zu

:lol: I remember that... well, they for sure take a lot of drugs, though I`m not sure how true is this... and I do not support drugs,but if they want to take them... is ok for me.. :dozey: :P

and I listened the interview again!! (I manage to download the archive once again) and I still think they do not have an open relationship, but my english is bad... soo maybe I`m wrong Camille? :thinking: :D

I`m to sexxy for my jeans:Zu

I think sam uses drugs, but not that much... Paul.. he has done a lot of bad things to his body.. he`s kinda chubby and the skin.. probably too much alcohol too, and I will like this wassnt true, because it will be bad for him, not just for his appearnce but in general in a future... Carlos D is a vampire! jaja.. I guess he`s the most vicius of all of them ,and probably his body kinda get used to it.. but make up? I thought it was just the lines on the eyes and that`s all...mmm.. .and Dan, nah, I actually think he`s so healthy, so nerddy..... probably like me.. damn it! haha...

warrior: Zu

carlos is been known for using x.

paul got chubby over three years,dont know why though..as for the face..alcohol does that . oh...few days ago i was watching glasto 2005 with their gig, and noticed that his nose is kinda pinned down on one part, and while watching it my sister was he's using you know what, and i just rememebred kate moss's nose.it's similar. :veryangry:

sam- he looks like the worst one, but just looks

really? I know cocaine can destroy the bones of your nose... but I actually havent noticed in anyone, well, I dont know anyone that uses it, or has told me about it... I think sam is more because the way his face is, but I have the feeling he`s just on there a bit but no more....

I agree with paul and his skin... but the nose is new for me.. I will checked the next time I watch the video...

I know carlos has a well earned reputation, even he says so... and he looks so mean and arrrogant! haha.. but somehow... he`s very attractive for ladys... the mojo the mojo! :P

war zu

i like him, and there are so many opposite thoughts on him..like he's the most approachable and on the other hand asshole..oh well..he's sexy and plays bass very well.

as for paul's nose..maybe its my paranoja.