✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Interpol

ColdplayBK

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul's remix would be a 'copyrighted' material.... I like to try and keep all copyright material off the public boards... if you wanna share those thru pm's- be my guest... but as an true 'Pol fan.. I can't allow that to happen here.. sorry!! :P Cubed is also copyrighted.. however there are a few live versions out and about..

-about the uploads.... sorry kids I was busy all weekend.. I'll try later this week. :)

• Like 1

45599834_bc008589a8.jpg

Paul was so scared when he saw this topic on the second page, that I decided to post some pics and bringing back... I mean, I dotn want to see paul with that hair.. do you? :laugh3:

59965620_fe90b706ae.jpg

127553519_1c54fed88f.jpg

ay amor, sin ti no entiendo el despertar:Zu

that second one was taken shortly after the finale gig... I think a week later to be exact. The first was a stalker pic... this girl totally snapped that pic paparazzi style... I almost felt bad looking at it the first time I saw that. :( But I shouldn't talk.. I took a totally candid pic of Carlos on the ferry!! heheheh

The difference here is that he's alone.. and appears to be having a moment.. she just invaded it. Carlos was in the crowd with his 'posse'...lol

I think she didnt aproach him or something, she just was excited by the view of this gorgeous man and she`s a photographer, so.. ... she`s actually a very nice girl... and I laughed more than felt bad when I saw it... that air.. hehe.. ;)

...zu

• Like 1

Awww, poor ickle Paulie... :( :P I hate stalker pics, really, I always prefer ones where they're either consenting at a photoshoot, on stage, or with fans. But hell.... I won't deny I don't save them... LOL! Would I do that? Nah.

:uhoh: Or would I???

• Like 1

do you know her??? They were totally trashing her in the IMB when they first surfaced..... :uhoh:

something like that.... She`s a photographer and likes many of hte bands I do, and she has one of the few blogs I have ever read so...

but yes, I read what they said about... is ok. I dont mind, I kinda get use to by now, to the sometimes rude comments on that site.. ;)

and I do not support that much the stalkers pics, I know it must be awful to be followed everywere... but, I guess there`s a difference between stalker pics of fans who just love the band and try to be respectful but at the same time to see their favorite artist, and those who are just rude and disconsidered in any situation... I dont know... :rolleyes:

hehe.. and an-cat, feel free to do it...I wont tell... :laugh3:

warrior zu

:rolleyes: *perv girls*

:laugh3: ;)

JOyce, Paul likes to know we all talk about him everyday and every hour... he`s our sex toy you know?!!! :smug: :sneaky: :P

I got busted:Zu