✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Interpol

ColdplayBK

I dunno, I guess she knows Jenny Penny and then..... she knows Carlos and it's like a big grapevine?

I don't know, it's sort of interesting to me, in a stupid stalkerish way. But not THAT interesting, since I still respect the guys and their friend's privacy.

(that doesn't stop me from snooping around myspace like an idiot... though... LOL)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno, I guess she knows Jenny Penny and then..... she knows Carlos and it's like a big grapevine?

I don't know, it's sort of interesting to me, in a stupid stalkerish way. But not THAT interesting, since I still respect the guys and their friend's privacy.

(that doesn't stop me from snooping around myspace like an idiot... though... LOL)

:wink3: I feel the same way...

:wink3: I feel the same way...

me too... sometimes! haha... well, I`m mainly a fan of paul for whatever strange reasons I cannot fully understand, and I like many songs of the band... anyway... heh.. :P

ok... this is what I know, and I hope I`m not telling too much..

1. Eva was a singer of a band that I actually knew before I knew she was dating with Carlos and who Carlos was... the band was actually good, but they broke up and I guess she`s doing some solo stuff now...

2. She was the girlfiriend of carlos...

3. then, after this, Jenny is supposely the current girlfriend of Carlos (or at least it was till a few months) but they do have an open relationship anyway.

4. Eva and Jenny are very goood friends for what I`ve seen, and I guess, only guess, as they do have open relationships, one of them introduce carlos to the other, who knows...

now, is not like I`m a stalker or I do like Carlos,hehe.:rolleyes: I actually dont like him, I dont know why, I find him too egocentric...

But is just that I`ve found many interesting links, and I have barely nothing to do lately, so is easy to carry on... .. anyway, all what I`ve said are suppositions, more or less confirmated... is that enough? :thinking: :P

camille, you dont like my gift pic for you? :\

stormy wheater:zu

thank you Zu...:kiss:

interesting...

i like carlos, what i find too strange cus i hate those kids of guys, like with feminine hair and all that..but he's :heart:

could you give me more trivia, interesting ones..about the rest of the guys?

They've begun writing the follow-up to Antics, and Fogarino reports that the process is "moving right along where I think it should...we're all pretty much on fire about it"

Mon Dieu...hell yes!!!!!!!!

thank you Zu...:kiss:

interesting...

i like carlos, what i find too strange cus i hate those kids of guys, like with feminine hair and all that..but he's :heart:

could you give me more trivia, interesting ones..about the rest of the guys?

its his mojo... Carlos has supermojo and no one can resist it.. even guys fall prey!! :lol:

I find him completely arousing... I even had a dream the other night with Sam... :wink3:

:lol:

your welcome girls!!! I have had many dirty dreams with paul, and sam once, but no one with carlos or dan..damn it! haha.. :P

interesting things? mm.. paul lived one year here in mexico, there`s actually some pics of the annuary of the school with him on it, he looked so funny! ... I guess Sam was or is married, but I`m not sure...

Paul`s girlfriend is a photographer... I dont know... I think camille could be better on this :wink3:

on the way:Zu

• Like 1

yes.. Paul is with Abbey.. and apparently they too have an 'understanding'.. Sammy has kids?? Thats news to me.. but he has a steady girlfriend.. (Christy Bush) and Daniel has a girlfriend as well... we seem to think she's Asian. I don't know her name.. but he has been seen with her quite a bit..

The pics from Paul in High School are sooo funny!! lol I have his yearbook pic too... :embarassed:

yes.. Paul is with Abbey.. and apparently they too have an 'understanding'.. Sammy has kids?? Thats news to me.. but he has a steady girlfriend.. (Christy Bush) and Daniel has a girlfriend as well... we seem to think she's Asian. I don't know her name.. but he has been seen with her quite a bit..

The pics from Paul in High School are sooo funny!! lol I have his yearbook pic too... :embarassed:

0h..i asked you if you knew sam has any kids i don't know it either..

as for Paul happy b.day. is he with abbey for awhile or? on and Understanding? :thinking:

any pics? :sneaky:

yes.. Paul is with Abbey.. and apparently they too have an 'understanding'..

what you mean with an understanding? :thinking: :stunned:

and Daniel has a girlfriend as well... we seem to think she's Asian. I don't know her name.. but he has been seen with her quite a bit..

is she asian? really? I saw a pic of her, and she looks soo tiny and like a doll... but she really doesnt look like asian for me.. :thinking: :P

and happy birthday for my paulie... he is actually exactly a year and a week older than me... I also have my birthday on may, which makes me think he and I are meant to be together... :rolleyes: * yeah right.. keep dreaming zu!* :lol:

warrior Zu

oh Camille...so they've been know for using drugs huh?

oh yeah..did anyone hear Editors cd? it's a total rip off of interpol, for a minute there i thought it was paul singing and daniel playing his guitar riffs espec. on munich.