✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Interpol

ColdplayBK

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting an Interpol tattoo.. but no one outside Interpol fans would know it was Interpol related.. I think I posted it before...

naty.. those Paul pics where :shocked3:

when will you get the tattoo??? :)

I NEEED PAUL BANKS!!!! crappy morning... :P

and I will never have a tattoo of an artist... what if they become in, I dont know... crap! but a good tatoo would be nice, I guess..

x & Y Zu

I'll show you guys my tat....

I don't think its too obvious of a 'band'.. like I said... only if you 'know' Interpol.. it'll be known.. lol but I picked this because the song has deep meaning for me.. and I was born in NYC and well.. once you've had one tattoo.. I think you start getting a bunch of crazy ideas for another lol like me.. :D

nyc_tat2_blower_small.jpg

I don't think its too obvious of a 'band'.. like I said... only if you 'know' Interpol.. it'll be known.. lol but I picked this because the song has deep meaning for me.. and I was born in NYC and well.. once you've had one tattoo.. I think you start getting a bunch of crazy ideas for another lol like me.. :D

oh i like that :cool:

i have a little question:

did the band some acoustic songs too?

COOOLL ONE!! I understood the reference to interpol, and I guess is a great idea, as is something related to the band but also something personal... so, do you have it already?

hello interpol lovers! Zu

doh!!!

thanks for the save.. ;)

I may be away for a bit this week.. I'll be busy packing and stuff... but whenever I have a chance.. I'll have Interpol media for you kids...

I haven't forgotten about La Route Du Rock mp3s... its just been bust here and I haven't had a moment to upload.. :(

sorry kids.. in the meantime.. celebrate Carlos D's Birthday.... :nice: He's 31 ow I think... 4/23!

doh!!!

thanks for the save.. ;)

I may be away for a bit this week.. I'll be busy packing and stuff... but whenever I have a chance.. I'll have Interpol media for you kids...

I haven't forgotten about La Route Du Rock mp3s... its just been bust here and I haven't had a moment to upload.. :(

sorry kids.. in the meantime.. celebrate Carlos D's Birthday.... :nice: He's 31 ow I think... 4/23!

Happy Birthday Carlos :D

Hey sweetie.. How are you ?

doh!!!

thanks for the save.. ;)

yeah, i look forward for the media stuff :cool: :lol:

aww i'm too late, but happy belated birthday to carlos :kiss: