✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Interpol

ColdplayBK

dajrekshn and an_ cat I`m posting the pic again, see?

144125331_c7db158110.jpg

is like he got a punch on the nose and that part is pushed... I tried to look for early pics to see if it was his regular nose, but I didnt find any and I remember he had a pretty nice nose...

and Camille... I know, I guess they have control over the problem.. I mean, they like the party but they seem and I guess are very tight about their responsabilities.. however as dajrekshn says I think is somehow dangerous because sometimes... you start with a little bit of pot and end in the morgue... I actually was reading about the effects of the drugs and are really sad... well, at the end, you have the right to do with your body and your money whatever you want ,as long as you dont affect others, I think.... the sad thing is, for example, I have friends who are in drugs and even if they are nice people, they really seem affected by...

and paul gain a lot of weight and also, his skin is not really in a good shape... thank God he`s over too gorgeous..haha.. :P and I`m sure he`s ok... I mean, he has a beautiful girlfriend,money, a good band... and

isn`t that pic soo gorgeus!!!!!!!!!!! she`s really talented (damn her! hehe..) I saw also she took some amazing pics in their concerts in mexico.. is strange that nobody said she was with him here... :thinking:

but, Camille.. dont die!!!!!! that beauty deserves to be enjoyed as much as you can! :wink3:

I needed to ask you something but I forgot waht.. hehe.. anyway.. more gorgeus paulies... just for you girls! ;)

144125332_271b0d707c.jpg

144125333_f439aa1f39.jpg

Muder on the dance floor:Zu

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damn it.. I remember now... I saw yesterday the black ep on some record store here in mexico.. a little bit expensive like 19 or 20 dollars... is there a new edition? or if is not... do you think it is expensive? I was wondering...

ok.. I`m off now..

murder on the dance floor:Zu

• Like 1

I haven't seen any recent pictures of him, so I couldn't comment... :confused: Unless someone would want to post some... :wink3: Or direct me to them...

I don't know, my nose sort of is like Paul's... LMFAO It's got that flat part up near the top and it's a LITTLE off kilter. (I fucking hate my nose, anyone want to chop it off for me? :( ) But I've never done coke. I'm not saying I think they have never done it and they're absolutely perfect. But I don't think it's that bad.

I don't know though. Just thinking out loud ;)

damn it.. I remember now... I saw yesterday the black ep on some record store here in mexico.. a little bit expensive like 19 or 20 dollars... is there a new edition? or if is not... do you think it is expensive? I was wondering...

ok.. I`m off now..

there is no new version that I know of..

I haven't seen any recent pictures of him' date=' so I couldn't comment... Unless someone would want to post some... Or direct me to them[/quote']

:wink3: I'll see what I can do.....

• Like 1

Thank you Zu and Camille.

Zu, i didn't know that you were reffering to that part of his nose, cus the hole you read that might be a perfect sign of using coke is the one in the middle of nose, hard users lose that membrane between two holes in our nose..you get it?

the flatness is the first one to hear for, i have lots of friends with that kind of nose and none of them are users.

oooh... I see.. now I`m confused then.. hehe...

I wasn`t talking about if you have that "hole" (I know there´s a correct word for this, but my english can be very limitated sometimes) then you are using drugs necessarily... but I remember somebody told me about how after using coke for some years there`s a visible hole in your nose... I mean, if as an_cat you have had the same nose all your life, is normal... but if suddenly has changed and everything... that`s what i meant... and the dessaparition of this membrane between the nose is not really visible, it is? :confused:

the thing is I dont remember the nose of my little paulie had that "hole" but the truth is I havent seen someone with a completely ruined nose by using coke... maybe is just my immagination then... :thinking: :embarassed:

EDIT!! I just saw one of this noses... then I guess I was wrong... what an awful thing it seems!!! thank god then our little paulie has his nose in a complete shape.... crazy people.... why in the earth they allow to themselves to leave the nose on that state!!!

westbrook.jpg

so Camille, you do think is expensive? I`m thinking into buying it.. .but I dont know..

piics... I will look for something... the interpol message board is "sleeping" so we need some action then..hehe..

nop, dollars... is around 230 pesos as I saw... then, I guess is not that expensive.. but it wasn`t a limited edition? :confused:

I need pics!!!!!!!! :wink3:

oooh... I see.. now I`m confused then.. hehe...

I wasn`t talking about if you have that "hole" (I know there´s a correct word for this, but my english can be very limitated sometimes) then you are using drugs necessarily... but I remember somebody told me about how after using coke for some years there`s a visible hole in your nose... I mean, if as an_cat you have had the same nose all your life, is normal... but if suddenly has changed and everything... that`s what i meant... and the dessaparition of this membrane between the nose is not really visible, it is? :confused:

the thing is I dont remember the nose of my little paulie had that "hole" but the truth is I havent seen someone with a completely ruined nose by using coke... maybe is just my immagination then... :thinking: :embarassed:

EDIT!! I just saw one of this noses... then I guess I was wrong... what an awful thing it seems!!! thank god then our little paulie has his nose in a complete shape.... crazy people.... why in the earth they allow to themselves to leave the nose on that state!!!

westbrook.jpg

so Camille, you do think is expensive? I`m thinking into buying it.. .but I dont know..

piics... I will look for something... the interpol message board is "sleeping" so we need some action then..hehe..

yeah that's what i was reffering to in my last post.

but paul has those holes on a side of his nose, just like kate moss.:thinking:

oh and 20 dollars for a EP?:o

westbrook.jpg

OMG it looks awful!!! :stunned: :\

:)

yeah that's what i was reffering to in my last post.

but paul has those holes on a side of his nose, just like kate moss.:thinking:

oh and 20 dollars for a EP?:o

really? I saw the video yesterday again, while ironing my clothes but I couldn`t see anything wrong.. I even put the zoom and step by step option in the parts where`s close up :thinking: (Is really clear I have nohting to do, right? :dozey: :laugh3: ) but nop... just blue eyes here and there... :rolleyes: I want to see it!!!!! :angry: ;)

and yes, I guess is a little expensive, but I completely understand what Camille says... I was ready to pay 70 dollars for a limited 5000 cd edition of my favorite band, (thank god I finally get it for 25 plus shipping) but I guess to be a hard core fan is reallly E-X-P-E-N-S-I-V-E :P

and Ondes welcome!! I do like some american bands, though not all about that country... but what about R.E.M. and the smashing pumpkins... I mean, there`s really good bands there... ;) and yes, Paul`s voice is amazing!!! is actually teh reason becuase I like interpol... :)

pics... :sneaky: stella_i_love_you.gif

CarlosDengler.jpg

amor se llama el juego:Zu

i'm an Interpol newbie! lol

they are quite good actually, just checked some of their songs yesterday...not bad at all!!

i like the voice of singer

its what drew me in first as well.... I'll try to upload some live gigs this weekend! ;)

Paul's voice will hook you and drag you in.

And believe me, once you're dragged in, you can never get out! :sick:

Crap. I'm blasting Leif Erikson right now. I think this is my favorite song ever. I LOVE the ending, I can play it on my guitar. The night before I took the SATs, I played it about 40 times in a row. LMFAO! It calms me.

agreed... I love the intro to Untitled... I had the pleasure of hearing it live for the first time at the Webster Hall finale.... :stunned: MEGA!! I nearly squealed like a little girl.... well actually I did. lol and you can clearly hear me on the recording too.. lol

would you guys like the finale mp3s???? (webster hall)- sound quality is a bit so so ... but its a great gig. I also have Radio City Music Hall... 3/2/05- this is primo quality. :wink3: