✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Interpol

ColdplayBK

I hope soo too!! :) thank you!!

;) candles.jpg

say hello to the angels paul:Zu

I also have this^ interview.. its dubbed over in French.. but do we really need to hear what they are saying... its a nice video to look at!! lol I have to check its file size.. may be another large one. :\

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it is a LARGE one... I remember I tried to download it from the hub and it was too long.... and I really dont want to be picky :embarassed: but could you upload this wonderful things in yousendit or another place, because it always says all the ports for mexico are busy! :veryangry2: :\

a zu in the snow.. mexico..

:D INTERPOL NEWS!!!!!!!

in a note dated 7/4/06 from http://www.interpolnyc.com :

Hello everyone.

Seeing that the website has lain furlough for a while, we felt that we owed you an update. And we’d imagine that in the absence of official emissions misinformation is rampant. So here it is:

Things are good. Gettin’ some rest… gettin’ some sun.

We did break up – four times - but that’s all behind us now.

Carlos got a dog. His name is Gaius. Italian greyhound – looks like Carlos.

Also, I think I’m moving to Jersey City; because that’s where the action is really at.

Whoever the people on MySpace are, they’re not us.

In all seriousness, we’re hard at work on the writing of album three. We’ve been at it for six months - in case you heard we were on hiatus. We’re all very excited about it and think that you will be too. Having yet to record, we can only say that Release will come sometime next year.

As far as the website, check back for further developments and updates. And thanks for standing by. We have you all in our hearts and little pulsating musical minds.

We can’t offer much of a preview at present, but I can tell you we’ve got one gem in the works entitled “The Heinrich Maneuver.” And another that was called “Pawn Shop.” But that’s called something else now.

Thank you for being with us. And we truly look forward to sharing with you our newest.

Interpol

--- I knew about the doggie.... :P But I wonder who is 'speakin' on this note.... sounds like Sammy...

guys..bad news, bad bad bad news..rumors to be precise:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=32463863&blogID=137883216

So I heard from a close friend(of his) that Paul Banks is in rehab for heroin. This guy is a business partner with him in NYC. They own a nice bar together up there. So yeah.....I'm a little bummed. I hope he gets better.

thank you cam!!! if is not in yousendit, another place would be fine.. but thanks for taking all this trouble! :embarassed: and those are great news!!!! a new dog... ahhhhh, how cute! hehe...

and about the rumour... I wasn`t sure, but some fans say he´s ok... and I really want to believe this becasue heroin is an awful thing... and to be an addict must be terrible too...:\ 127553519_1c54fed88f.jpg

I`m a Zu in your headlights, scared of Mexico

thats what their note said.. "next year"... I think they'll finish up with what they got by the years end... I don't think they have recorded anything yet.. just rehearsals and stuff. They still don't have a new contract so its kinda hard to put an exact timeline on a new album. But they will definitely take to the road to test new material before they finish the album.... thats just my opinion. :wink3:

From the NME:

Interpol ready to record album three

Expect a 2007 release

Interpol have confirmed they are working on their third album.

In a posting on their official website, the New Yorkers explained that they have been writing for six months and hope to soon begin recording.

They revealed the working titles of some new songs, which include 'The Heimlich Manoeuvre' and 'Pawn Shop'.

Interpol also thanked their fans for their support. They said: "Thanks for standing by. We have you all in our hearts and little pulsating musical minds."

Despite claiming they broke up four times during the writing of the album, the band added: "We're all very excited about it and think that you will be too. Having yet to record, we can only say that release will come sometime next year."

http://www.nme.com/news/interpol/23533

really? GOSSIP! GOSSIP! TELL US?!!

hehe.. well, if you can.... and well, he might no be that healthy but for sure he`s way too sexy!! haha...

mwhahahahh:Zu

:laugh3: I guess we are in different channels here... sorry for the what... I didnt want more gossip....;)

for now! :laugh3: ;)

176656736_3008465d5e.jpg

moving, just keep moving:zu