Interpol

ColdplayBK

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so no one has seen them?

nop, I live in the wrong city and I spoiled my only opportunity last year :( but I see paul every night in my dirty dreams.. does that counts? :sneaky: :P

cheers everybody!!!

in the middle of nowhere:Zu

nop, I live in the wrong city and I spoiled my only opportunity last year :( but I see paul every night in my dirty dreams.. does that counts? :sneaky: :P

cheers everybody!!!

in the middle of nowhere:Zu

:lol: ^ me too!!

dajrekshn- you're very welcome!! :nice: (I don't think I know your real name... :embarassed:)

Bam!

here it is..... Interpol -Radio City Music Hall NYC Mar.2.05

enjoy! any more requests??? I know its been a while.. but I got it, didn't I!! :P

holy geez!! thanks so much camille. woh, its been a while since i've been here.

i have a slight request. there's a show i watched about a month ago in showtime of them, i've looked all over the interpol forums but all links were expired, any chance of you having it. i loved the gig to bits. :heart:

I remember the first time I fell in love with Sammy.... I couldn't take my eyes off of him!! It was last June when I saw them at Jones Beach.. *sigh* then when I got a hold of the Weenie Roast video.. all I could do wa stare at him!! He's adorable.. and he rocks out hard... he's an awesome drummer. Definitely underestimated.