✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Funny T-Shirts you've seen

Guest DavidG

Um, there's this funny shirt that I saw this dude wearing. It had the Pillsbury Dough Boy on it with a caption that read, "Poke me and die!"...i just thought it was funny b/c the Pillsbury Dough Boy is made out of dough, he can't kill anyone!! :lol:

And also b/c i imagined him saying it in a high pitched voice like when he squeals when someone pokes him. hahah...good times. I'll try to find a picture.

Um, there's this funny shirt that I saw this dude wearing. It had the Pillsbury Dough Boy on it with a caption that read, "Poke me and die!"...i just thought it was funny b/c the Pillsbury Dough Boy is made out of dough, he can't kill anyone!! :lol:

And also b/c i imagined him saying it in a high pitched voice like when he squeals when someone pokes him. hahah...good times. I'll try to find a picture.

That's so cool, I want one! :)

:lol:

I saw some girl on the street today and her shirt instantly made me think of this thread. It was a plain black, fitted t-shirt and it had two huge circles with a dot in the middle where her breasts should be. Man, that girl was just calling for people to stare. :rolleyes: :lol: