✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hey guess what

busybeeburns

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont want to get married, single life is just fine with me... no commitment as far as 'vows' go... you date... you have a relationship... I mean when you really think about it... its really just a piece of paper.. *shurgs* I guess its security... but I dont plan on getting married.. not anytime soon at least...

Yeah, marriage is pretty iffy to me at this point. But never say never. That's what I've learned recently. :)

I dont want to get married, single life is just fine with me... no commitment as far as 'vows' go... you date... you have a relationship... I mean when you really think about it... its really just a piece of paper.. *shurgs* I guess its security... but I dont plan on getting married.. not anytime soon at least...

Yeah, marriage is pretty iffy to me at this point. But never say never. That's what I've learned recently. :)

so true so true...

but notice I didnt say 'never', I said.. at the 'moment'.. :wink3: :)

Guest LiquidSky
idk. 28 seems like you'd be married.

I'm 19 and I feel like I should be married too :o

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good thing, I'm not ;) :D

Really? I don't :stunned:

yeah.. but I think it depends on the people you hang out with too... Most of my closes friends are married :stunned: and already have childrens too :o Only two of my closes friends aren't married and me... That's why I been saying that I'm a nun :lol: :D ... even though I'm 19 I feel old :stunned: :confused: and I don't even look either.... (it's probably because I'm gonna be 20 in 2 months :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: ) I have other friends who aren't married..but they aren't my closes friends..so it feels different

:smug: