Most 'Amazing' person

Sternly

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow

do you know Guldberg and Waage?

Great guys from chemistry....They could put velocity and mass of elements toghether.

guldberg_waage.jpg

or probably

Isaac Newton...I don´t even have to say...

newton.jpg

lol weird pic...

and one of my favourites....

Leonardo Da Vinci!!! A genius...

davinci.jpg

and at the present moment...

Dan Brown!

:cool:

brown-dan.jpg

and J.K. Rowling, John Lennon.....but that´s enough..

:dozey:

that'd be cool if you got a nobel prize in medicine but whoever is in charge of the Nobel Peace Prize is retarded.

recent winners of the Nobel Peace Prize include:

incompetant president Jimmy Carter

terrorist Yasser Arafat

communist Mikhail Gorbachev

and the man who turned a blind eye to the Oil for Food scandal - Kofi Annan

that'd be cool if you got a nobel prize in medicine but whoever is in charge of the Nobel Peace Prize is retarded.

recent winners of the Nobel Peace Prize include:

incompetant president Jimmy Carter

terrorist Yasser Arafat

communist Mikhail Gorbachev

and the man who turned a blind eye to the Oil for Food scandal - Kofi Annan

You and your wicked sense of humor ;)

So, European history and literature eh? I really like those too, but I love science :smiley:

it's true, charles! you know it!

anyway, i dont even think they (university) have just one course in European History, i'm sure it's in history all together. and yes, literature is fabulous. they didn't have the book i wanted at the bookstore today.

as for science, i'm just not interested in numbers and how the earth works or whatever. (i'm sure that sounds arrogant but i'm also sure you have a few generalizations about me.) i'm just more interested in the social aspect of things.

dan brown

hahah

yeah JK Rowling is amazing because she was on welfare before she wrote and now she has like 2 castles.

yeah, she rocks :cool:

Here I go, other one I really admire

Alfred Nobel: I hope to win one of his prizes in Chemistry, Medicine or Physics someday

If I get a Nobel Prize....I´d be the first Brazilian :D :D

i'm just more interested in the social aspect of things.

oh so do I... Although, I find science and Maths really interesting...

But you know what? Today I was watching "The Mummy Returns" (for the 4th time...), and it´s so cool! I mean it makes me wanna study the history of Egypt and forget everything about Maths and Physics...But hey, I really wanna know where did I came from! How the universe was created?! Don´t you?

I know you all do.... :sneaky:

The winners are those who are honest, industrious, thoughtful, prudent, frugal, responsible, disciplined, and efficient. The losers are those who are shiftless, lazy, imprudent, extravagant, negligent, impractical, and inefficient.

:lol: :lol: wow that's a really naive way of looking at the world! no one becomes a millionaire by being extraordinarily nice! but you DO by being a totally ruthless bastard and thinking only about yourself! that's the way the world works! that's the way capitalism works, and it was always will!

:lol: :lol: ^^

Please don't revive this useless stuff

Just compare the first potst of this: http://forum.coldplaying.com/viewtopic.php?t=13080&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=90

with this: http://struggle.net/bio/comments/posts/4708.htm

He get's all from ultra conservative republican sites as u can see. He don't even question that information :P

Right now I'm reading the Comunist manifesto of Marx as u did suggest :)

The winners are those who are honest, industrious, thoughtful, prudent, frugal, responsible, disciplined, and efficient. The losers are those who are shiftless, lazy, imprudent, extravagant, negligent, impractical, and inefficient.

:lol: :lol: wow that's a really naive way of looking at the world! no one becomes a millionaire by being extraordinarily nice! but you DO by being a totally ruthless bastard and thinking only about yourself! that's the way the world works! that's the way capitalism works, and it was always will!

nice wasn't even one of those adjectives...

even so: if you aren't nice and you're a dick to your customers do you think they will come back and tell their friends to go to your store? no

the US is a ruthless bastard then? if shelling out $212 billion for charity / aid means you are ruthless then i guess you're right.... hahah

with the exception of britain (and just barely) the US has spent trillions protecting western europe. it's a fact!

and yes, charles, i get my information from conservative websites. if i want to listen to lies i'll watch a michael moore film. :lol:

yeah one of my grandmas did all of our families' geneology, and we have lords and kings and knights in there. as well as a fellow named "barg", that's so crazy. that's like a caveman!!

that´s so cool!! I´d love to know mine! :cool: