✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Second"

Elias

Hello Fellow Coldplay fanatics

My name is Rob and I live in Vancouver BC Canada. Im in band and we are called Second. We are just finishing up a 8 song EP and I was hoping some of you lovely people out there could take a listen to a few preview tracks we have on our website ( http://www.secondonline.ca ) and let me know what you think. I believe feedback of any kind can only be beneficial. Anyways, I hope some of you actual take a listen. Post your comments here or on the guestbook on our site. Thanks alot in advance.

Sincerely

Rob ( fellow coldplayer )

ok, haha, now i feel more comfortable being totally honest.

from a general perspective, I think its good. However its not something I'd buy, or even feel the urge to listen to again, but thats just me, I dont even listen to Coldplay anymore (i dunno), but I'm going to have to go with Tom on this one; the style just seems a little "played-out." Kinda like Nu-metal, except nu-metal sucks and this doesnt. My friend's band is doing the same thing with the brit-rock style approach to music. People love it, as they would also love Second, but I'm a bit picky when it comes to music that fits a mold. It doesnt sound fresh and exciting to me. Its good, and I do dig the vibe. I see talent and musical depth. I also see room for development, which makes me interested in hearing more in the future.

Second, I think you've got it. You're probably way older than me, so you dont have to take my advice, but if you want to, great. I'd just like to help out fellow artists in any way I can. You seem like you're already on your way, so you dont have to listen to me. For all I know i'm just a blabbering fool.

My advice would be to go against all familiarity, and do something thats never been done before. That will make you stand out above all the other bands that people will compare you to. Good luck with the EP!

ok wowzers.....responses....thank you so much guys....I really really appreciate that......you guys are honest and I respect that......im only 22.....but hopefully there still is some times left in me....i dunno..fuck....but thanks again...and anybody out there who hasnt listened...please do and let me know.....i appreciate it greatly

• 1 month later...
Hello Fellow Coldplay fanatics

My name is Rob and I live in Vancouver BC Canada. Im in band and we are called Second. We are just finishing up a 8 song EP and I was hoping some of you lovely people out there could take a listen to a few preview tracks we have on our website ( http://www.secondonline.ca ) and let me know what you think. I believe feedback of any kind can only be beneficial. Anyways, I hope some of you actual take a listen. Post your comments here or on the guestbook on our site. Thanks alot in advance.

Sincerely

Rob ( fellow coldplayer )

In my region, Murcia, Spain there are another band called Second. and they formed on 1997.

http://www.secondmusic.com

I think you must change your band name, because you both can have problems in the future, when you are touring in europe or they in america.

:confused: