✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

oh my god -theres more than just chris martin in coldplay!

Guest unbornchikkenvoices

i am shocked to find this out-oh wait thats right hes the only one allowed to speak

Re: oh my god -theres more than just chris martin in coldpla

i am shocked to find this out-oh wait thats right hes the only one allowed to speak

Why do you always have to be so negative?? Criticism is welcome of course, but you are so sarcastic all the time. Why are you here if you disapprove of so many things...?? :-o

im here to make ppl think-chris said it at the brits-im the only one allowed to speak and yes most people only know chris martin in coldplay-i wasnt being negative so shutup

im here to make ppl think-chris said it at the brits-im the only one allowed to speak and yes most people only know chris martin in coldplay-i wasnt being negative so shutup

No need for bitching around. I won't shut up anyway. Hah. :twisted:

he said 'I'm the only one allowed to speak' and that means somebody ordered the band to only let Chris speak. or something. *pointspoints at the "allowed"*

maybe it's in the contract? :shrug: blame the manager if you will :D

and he did offer out the mic, which is good. very good.

bahbahbahbah x lots @ the manager/contract/thingy!!!!!

i think he beats them, he locks them in his cellar and only lets them out when he must appear in public with them- he is their evil master

he said 'I'm the only one allowed to speak' and that means somebody ordered the band to only let Chris speak. or something. *pointspoints at the "allowed"*

maybe it's in the contract? :shrug: blame the manager if you will :D

and he did offer out the mic, which is good. very good.

bahbahbahbah x lots @ the manager/contract/thingy!!!!!

Nah, nah, it's not like that - Chris is not the sort of guy to be 'sat upon' by his management. No way, it was just a 'knowing' sort of joke, a gentle nudge, that's all, don't read too much into it. :-D

bondage/bdsm...yeah nice to think about in my opinion, but i rather see them hugging and kissing like what chris and jonny do. i'm not really a fan of beating when it comes to coldplay. well i wouldnt like to see them do it. ok i'll shut up about that now 8) :D

anyways, yeah i'd like to see guy talk more, but it seems like they actually always give the chance to talk to chris, or he just takes it before they do.