✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

:*:DeaR ColdPLaYing FrieNd:*:

Joyce

just want to thank you cause this year you have been part of me in some way...in a new way..."virtual way"... :cool:

this board has been so special to me...I like the fact that there´s always a place where I can be anytime I want...and talk with amazing people...you...[of course there are exceptions... :blank: :P ]

I was too lazy to choose a card and so to say Merry Christmas as everyone is doing it...but I´m speaking my heart & mind through this thread...I really really wish you the best in your life...LOVE...STARS...MUSIC...DREAMS...JOY... :)

my advices...be grateful with all you have...dont waste time and life...be happy...listen to more Coldplay...eat more chocolate...dont make plans...just go with the flow...dont fite...we all are brothers & sisters...give and dont expect anything in return...be mean sometimes...lol...dream & love love love...well that´s some of my new philosophy...if I can call it like that :rolleyes:

MERRY CHRISTMAS...HAPPY NEW YEAR...

JOYEUX NOëL...BONNE ANNéE

FELIZ NAVIDAD y AÑO NUEVO :D

...you are in my thoughts everyday...i´m with you!...:wink:

joyce

PS...not that everyday...just once in a while!... :P

just want to thank you cause this year you have been part of me in some way...in a new way..."virtual way"... :cool:

this board has been so special to me...I like the fact that there´s always a place where I can be anytime I want...and talk with amazing people...you...[of course there are exceptions... :blank: :P ]

I was too lazy to choose a card and so to say Merry Christmas as everyone is doing it...but I´m speaking my heart & mind through this thread...I really really wish you the best in your life...LOVE...STARS...MUSIC...DREAMS...JOY... :)

my advices...be grateful with all you have...dont waste time and life...be happy...listen to more Coldplay...eat more chocolate...dont make plans...just go with the flow...dont fite...we all are brothers & sisters...give and dont expect anything in return...be mean sometimes...lol...dream & love love love...well that´s some of my new philosophy...if I can call it like that :rolleyes:

MERRY CHRISTMAS...HAPPY NEW YEAR...

JOYEUX NOëL...BONNE ANNéE

FELIZ NAVIDAD y AÑO NUEVO :D

...you are in my thoughts everyday...i´m with you!...:wink:

joyce

PS...not that everyday...just once in a while!... :P

that's really nice Joy!

Amazing new year to you too! :)