✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

READ!WELCOMED TO ANYONE WHO HAS CRIED TO 1 OF THEIR SONGS

jewl*

Thanks! Yours is totally adorable, too. The smile was the one thing that made my knees weak from the very first time I saw it. When a guy has a great smile I just can't help but falling in love... Maybe it's an instinct?! :shock:

And did you see - I changed my scripture, as you suggested... :wink:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

absouloutly!! :oops: no reason why i put that there...... but i did!! day light is perty(pretty.) right by my laptop is my window..... and its grey,rainy and cold...... dont ya just love the rainy ones???? i always think of the scientist when its this weather..

tell me you love me, come back and haunt me....

i LOVE that part for some strange reason.!!

.................................... la,la,lajkfhhkffvhliug :ukliam: he he he he... popcorn!!! im eating popcorn!!

sorry im in a hyper mood! i go bouncing off the walls!

I am ashamed to admit it but this HORRIBLE piece of music has invaded our charts and has been staying on pole position for weeks now... It is so embarrasing. And I wouldn't be surprised if they were German cause a lot of this crappy stuff is made in my lovely country... :cry:

ive cried to the scientist as it so closely matches a very close personal memory - namely the section with the line

"tell me you love me, come back and haunt me"

it reminds me of a girl i loved more than my own life but who i lost, we were together for 2 years and now im 25 in three weeks but have never been the same since loosing her. she still haunts me and i find the lyrics so powerful because they do not suggest regret or fear - more they actually welcome the feeling - much like my own feelings in that i never want to forget her and now i look for a partner who doesnt replace her but who could give me something more

im not sure that makes sense but i cant help but sigh when i write it and feel warm at the same time because i was lucky enough to have the time with her before things went bad

some people are amazing

dont let the ones who really matter go :(

Sorry guys for turning this into an agony aunt page but hey...i couldnt help smiling (in a good way :roll: ) when i read ur post hicksy - the kinda same thing happened to me. i was going out with my boyfriend for over a year and a half, when he just finished things out of the blue. we had tickets to see coldplay and i thought it may have been awkward if we went just after we'd split up but we went along anyway... he held my hand thruout the scientist and it was a really special moment. i know exactly what u mean about the song not suggesting fear

or regret.

its been over a month and as much as i still love him to pieces, the scientist is just one of the things that make me realise our time together was priceless and that if we were meant to be, our time will come around again :bdaysmile:

I guess we've all had our sad experiences! It's good to have music like Coldplay which can help you through this. And though it can be very frustrating and exhausting at times - it's such a gift to feel all this. Being emotional and sensitive is precious. If we didn't feel that much we wouldn't be able to appreciate great music...

So try to consider it a gift and not a curse! That is something I've learned through those years of disappointment and frustration.

I ALWAYS cry when listening to "Spies". It is such a sad and beautiful song. A stroke of genius I'd say. It just happens automatically every time I put the song on. Even when I am at work (record store...) and we're playing "Parachutes" there - like all the time. :wink: It is such a special thing when a song touches you like that.

As for "A Rush of Blood to the Head" it would be "Warning Sign" and "A Rush of Blood to the Head" itself. Coldplay just do that to me...

Can I join the group hug?? :lol: I could use a hug, too...

Woah, two of my most favourite Coldplay songs in the same sentence... Spies and A Rush of Blood to the Head... Rock on :D :D

I ALWAYS cry when listening to "Spies". It is such a sad and beautiful song. A stroke of genius I'd say. It just happens automatically every time I put the song on. Even when I am at work (record store...) and we're playing "Parachutes" there - like all the time. :wink: It is such a special thing when a song touches you like that.

As for "A Rush of Blood to the Head" it would be "Warning Sign" and "A Rush of Blood to the Head" itself. Coldplay just do that to me...

Can I join the group hug?? :lol: I could use a hug, too...

Woah, two of my most favourite Coldplay songs in the same sentence... Spies and A Rush of Blood to the Head... Rock on :D :D

I will! Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm!! Good to hear we like the same songs most. :D