✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

READ!WELCOMED TO ANYONE WHO HAS CRIED TO 1 OF THEIR SONGS

jewl*

im asking cause,.......well,........spur of the moment, i was writing a goodbye letter,but to no one. then parachutes came on and almost brought a tear to my eye. i re-played it over and over again tryinng to figure out what it meant but i have no clue! then it almost made me cry.

i felt sad. but is so beautiful!!! :!: its so short with sutch meaning!!!

i dont have their new cd yet,and listening to parachutes makes me want their new cd even more!!! :evil: ooh how i want it!!! (stands up and feels like squeling like a baby!) *sigh*.

ill just go let my anger out on somthing. hmm...................

i know we never changed moved me,very,very mutch. its my favorite infact.

what do you think your world would be like if their was nothing to make you feel .... i dont know sad/relieved??? what would it be like without the day when its gloomy??? what would the world be like without a tear??? no tears for being hurt,no tears for pain,or no tears for reliaf,happiness,suprisment,yata,yata,yata!!????

what would the world be like withOUT COLDPLAY???!!!!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

parachutes song that made me cry was trouble. i dont know why it just did and i dont even remember what i was thinking about i just remember that the first time i heard that song i cried. i also remember feeling stupid but know i dont think that was stupid.

a rush of blood' song that i cried to was warning sign and the scientist

this time i remembere. i was already really into them and i thought that those two songs where just so beautiful and i just couldnt help but to just cry.

this is to jewl i read that you dont have the new one yet. i'm going to tell you my opinion about a rush': i think that cd is so much more beautiful than parachutes. but anyways parachutes is still my fav. i guess because it was the first i heard from coldplay and the first cd i bought from coldplay.

Parachutes songs make me cry more, in fact every Parachutes song has made me cry at one time in my life :cry: Everythings not lost always brings me happy tears coz it's such a positive song and my favourite song EVER by ANYONE :lol: Shiver, Sparks, Yellow, Trouble,We never change and Life is for Living regularly make me cry but it's not really sad crying, they are just sooooooo beautiful.............sorry I'm waffling :roll:

ive cried to the scientist as it so closely matches a very close personal memory - namely the section with the line

"tell me you love me, come back and haunt me"

it reminds me of a girl i loved more than my own life but who i lost, we were together for 2 years and now im 25 in three weeks but have never been the same since loosing her. she still haunts me and i find the lyrics so powerful because they do not suggest regret or fear - more they actually welcome the feeling - much like my own feelings in that i never want to forget her and now i look for a partner who doesnt replace her but who could give me something more

im not sure that makes sense but i cant help but sigh when i write it and feel warm at the same time because i was lucky enough to have the time with her before things went bad

some people are amazing

dont let the ones who really matter go :(

ive cried to the scientist as it so closely matches a very

close personal memory - namely the section with the line

"tell me you love me, come back and haunt me"

it reminds me of a girl i loved more than my own life but who i lost, we were together for 2 years and now im 25 in three weeks but have never been the same since loosing her. she still haunts me and i find the lyrics so powerful because they do not suggest regret or fear - more they actually welcome the feeling - much like my own feelings in that i never want to forget her and now i look for a partner who doesnt replace her but who could give me something more

im not sure that makes sense but i cant help but sigh when i write it and feel warm at the same time because i was lucky enough to have the time with her before things went bad

some people are amazing

dont let the ones who really matter go :(

im so sorry to hear that this ... PERSON could of done this to you!!!

i remember when i broke up with my boyfriend cause he though i didnt love him and i thought he didnt love me,when we did!!

it feels like a punch in our stomache

i hope there will be a chance for yall to get back together unless there was a specific reason.

a *hug* for you!!!!

:wink:

i guess it just wasnt meant to be did it hicksy??

well get better hon!

• 3 weeks later...

I ALWAYS cry when listening to "Spies". It is such a sad and beautiful song. A stroke of genius I'd say. It just happens automatically every time I put the song on. Even when I am at work (record store...) and we're playing "Parachutes" there - like all the time. :wink: It is such a special thing when a song touches you like that.

As for "A Rush of Blood to the Head" it would be "Warning Sign" and "A Rush of Blood to the Head" itself. Coldplay just do that to me...

Can I join the group hug?? :lol: I could use a hug, too...