✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

READ!WELCOMED TO ANYONE WHO HAS CRIED TO 1 OF THEIR SONGS

jewl*

ha ha ha - you'd best not compare yourself to Guy - Ginger might not like it :) anyway' date=' jools holland is calling me so i'm off for tonight. byee!!! :D[/quote']ah i dont mind......but i couldnt imagine that......hicksy as guy....hahaha...he wish... :shock: then he'd be the one i talk about almost everyday.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

i think that chris martin and the whole band brought something back to music when theystarted coldplay i love how his words can bring me to tears everytime i hear hello yellow its not all cause of the song it who i think about when i hear these beautiful songs

(my head just aches when i think of all the that i shouldn't have done now if i was wrong than i'am sorry just don't let it get in in our way cause life is for living we all know and i don't want to live it alone.) it gets to me very time i love how he sings it is so lovly

:cry:

Re: READ!WELCOMED TO ANYONE WHO HAS CRIED TO 1 OF THEIR SONG

im asking cause,.......well,........spur of the moment, i was writing a goodbye letter,but to no one. then parachutes came on and almost brought a tear to my eye. i re-played it over and over again tryinng to figure out what it meant but i have no clue! then it almost made me cry.

i felt sad. but is so beautiful!!! :!: its so short with sutch meaning!!!

i dont have their new cd yet,and listening to parachutes makes me want their new cd even more!!! :evil: ooh how i want it!!! (stands up and feels like squeling like a baby!) *sigh*.

ill just go let my anger out on somthing. hmm...................

i know we never changed moved me,very,very mutch. its my favorite infact.

what do you think your world would be like if their was nothing to make you feel .... i dont know sad/relieved??? what would it be like without the day when its gloomy??? what would the world be like without a tear??? no tears for being hurt,no tears for pain,or no tears for reliaf,happiness,suprisment,yata,yata,yata!!????

what would the world be like withOUT COLDPLAY???!!!!

yes i have cried..trouble and politik... :cry: