✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

READ!WELCOMED TO ANYONE WHO HAS CRIED TO 1 OF THEIR SONGS

jewl*

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i'm late but i have cried to several of their songs.... but not really because of a song (that just makes me get happy and say 'aaawwww' (especially trouble)) but more if i was sad while hearing a song. it was kind of the thing that will start the tears. but it doesnt happen that often, but i hope i'm still welcomed :D

ok i'm late but i have cried to several of their songs.... but not really because of a song (that just makes me get happy and say 'aaawwww' (especially trouble)) but more if i was sad while hearing a song. it was kind of the thing that will start the tears. but it doesnt happen that often' date=' but i hope i'm still welcomed :D[/quote']

i feel similar, their songs esp. from parachutes kinda intensify my current feelings, so they either make me very happy or depressed and sad.

i cried while they performed trouble at the concert i went to, it was such a surreal moment cause that is the song that got me really into them and i used to listen to it like three times a day and now listening to it live was really emotional. :shrug:

lol ok that was girly

:)

when i was on the concert, i wasn't into coldplay actually, but after it i was!

and then.. when i first listened to parachutes it neary made me cry.

it just caused some similar feeling but without tears. :shrug:

:)

when i was on the concert, i wasn't into coldplay actually, but after it i was!

and then.. when i first listened to parachutes it neary made me cry.

it just caused some similar feeling but without tears. :shrug:

ahhh some of the songs still make me cry yeah but it makes it stronger when im having a rough day :sad:

• 2 weeks later...
I've cried to a few' date=' the first ever was Yellow...still got one of my fav lines...For you I bleed myself dry.. :cry:[/quote']

oh i love that line! :D :D

when he sings it the first time it sounds like he sings 'for you i bleed myself TRYING' am i the only one who thinks this?

I've cried to a few' date=' the first ever was Yellow...still got one of my fav lines...For you I bleed myself dry.. :cry:[/quote']

oh i love that line! :D :D

when he sings it the first time it sounds like he sings 'for you i bleed myself TRYING' am i the only one who thinks this?

i thought that too! when i first heard the song i thought that was the line!