✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

F1 Thread

heineken

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alonso is going to start get nervous.

come on.. can anyone be so bad lucky as raikkonen?

what spanishs are praying before go to bed? "god, kimmi can´t win.stop his car"?

but don´t worry...montoya will win all the next races and be the champion.. :D

Let's feel good for Alonso

Yeah! hehe

alonso is going to start get nervous

No, I don't think so... And right now, he hasn't won anything yet... so don't worry :rolleyes: But he is nearer than Kimi :P Moreover, this bad lucky that Kimi has now was the same bad lucky Alonso had last year :dozey: in every race he has always something wrong with his car...

what spanishs are praying before go to bed? "god, kimmi can´t win.stop his car"?

No, you're wrong... :lol: Yeah there are many Spanish fans now, but there are some people who still love Schumi or people who prefers Kimi :rolleyes:

:P

montoya tomorrow. for sure.

schumacher has few fuel.

RUBENS BARRICHELLO ON BAR TEAM NEXT YEAR!

great. i´m gonna make a party.

and sauber will end.. the name. nex year will be BMW team. but they will have a better car

Ralf Schumacher was so gentil.....

Pfff he is useless and stupid... always doing the same thing :angry: :dozey: And that's why Alonso was "waaaay back" :rolleyes:

McLaren has the fastest car but it's not a good one: one day Kimi, another day Montoya... it smells bad. Anyway, Kimi did an amazing race (poor Schumi mwhahaha)

Hi there - I'm new here and I'm glad that there is a thread about formula 1 :)

I'm a fan of JV! Here in Germany aren't so much fans of him, they all like Shuey :thinking:

Couldn't see the last race, but I think it's a good season. No chance for Shuey :D

And: Monty rulz!

Massa on Ferrari? No good decision... I think there much better drivers. And Barichello - the eternal talent on BAR? :stunned:

Would like to see Sebestian Bourdais on BAR and JV as Schumachers team mate on Ferrari. So we'll see who's the best! :D

I've heard that Williams and Red-Bull are changing to Bridgestone next year, what do you think about that?

i think it´s perfect. schumacher will leave after next season.. so.. one season to learn, another season to win. :D

What? Schumacher is leaving next season?! Finally!! I can't really stand the sight of him anymore...He is a good driver, yes, he just get's on my nerves. I'm all for Kimi...He just always has the worst luck with cars...When Kimi isn't breaking down, Montoya is, as we saw on Sunday!

I say, give all the driver's the same car and then we'll see who the best driver is!! :)