✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

F1 Thread

heineken

Not fair? :stunned: He started in F1 a few years ago and has done an enormous step forward! :stunned:

He did the best starts last year, and now... well, you can see it yesterday with Klien :rolleyes: an intelligent driver does what Alonso did, not what Montoya did because in the end who went out? :rolleyes:

Alonso deserves it and Kimi too, of course (I'm not against Kimi :tongue: he and Alonso are the future! :lol: ) but this year it should be for Alonso (from the beginning he has headed the championship).

It's also about the car and if McLaren isn't able to finish a lot of races, they don't deserve the title.

True :rolleyes: It happened to Alonso last year with Renault.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, you made me believe that maybe Mclaren doesn't deserve it, but I think the best driver should win, and not the one who won races because the one in front of him broke in the last lap... Or because he did the pole position and had to be ten positions behind in the grid... And this means 10 points to Alonso and 0 to Kimi, I remembered it happened at leat 2 times (20 points) That's why I think it's not fair :( But probably it has to do more with lucky than with any other thing :cry:

Id like to see Kimi win but he has basically no chance at this point.

Exactly. :) Sure he's a brilliant driver...but i don't think he deserves the title because Alonso and Renault were doing better this year. (Even though I would prefer to see Kimi winning the title.)

You just have to see, that the cars influence the results a lot. Michael Schumacher's season is the best example for that.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! :D

I'm so happy mwhahaha :cool:

Asturias is celebrating the title, well Spain too! He deserves it! The best driver this year! He is the real ice man :P (because Kimi... yesterday... got nervous :rolleyes: hehe anyway, a new era: young drivers! :P )

Aaaaalooooooooooonsooooooo! wee wee wee weeeeee! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Best race of the season by far! Was especially great to see the biggest names in F1 finally going head-to-head. Hats off to Kimi for a truly memorable drive. :)

...and Ferrari clinched 3rd in the WDC! Not much to celebrate, but in a season such as this I'm going to celebrate even the smallest Ferrari achievement. :embarrased: