✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

F1 Thread

heineken

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finally formula one is turning to be exciting again.

did you see the moment on the last race when 3 cars were battling for positions during kind of 15 seconds? man :cool: that was so fucking amazing. i didn´t see it for years.

alonso is doing a great job. and in my opinion McLaren is disapointing.

about ferrari.. let´s see what the new car can do. they were so unlucky in the first two gps.

• 2 weeks later...

well i don't undestand you.

but to come back to the topic... i've followed formula one for a pretty long time, and my favourite team's sauber.

i think the bahrain gp, was really exciting, and i think it's good for the sport that schumacher and ferrari aren't that successful this year. i think they will have better results than in the first three races, but i don't think schumacher's gonna be world champion this year.

some teams really suprised me, especially red bull racing and toyota. i expected that reanult's gonna be successful, but i didn't expect them to be that successful.

what i can say after the first races, i'm a bit disappointed of british american racing.

and what concerns sauber... i don't think the season start that bad. but i really hope jacques villeneuve's gonna improve. he had been a great driver in the past, and he probably still is. nut i don't think he fits with the team. but don't think it's a good idea to replace him.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah yeah yeaaaaaaaaah! :D

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow amazing race! the last part I was like wow :stunned: c'mon Alonsoo! and he won, and Schumi didn't :P

and Alonso is coming as winner to Montmelo (Barcelona) :D (near near very near my home :tongue: )

but now, as he says, it's going to be more complicated to win

poor Kimi :confused: and I hope to see again De la Rosa! hehe

man, the race yesterday was just SICK...I was actually jumping up and down in the living room during those last 20 laps (Sorry, I'm a fan of schumi).......I went crazy....I mean, he was SO fast.....they're (read: Renault) getting nervous now, believe me....he was 1,5 seconds faster EACH LAP.......man....Am I looking forward to the next race