✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

F1 Thread

heineken

Massa on Ferrari? No good decision... I think there much better drivers. And Barichello - the eternal talent on BAR? :stunned:

Would like to see Sebestian Bourdais on BAR and JV as Schumachers team mate on Ferrari. So we'll see who's the best! :D

JV was a brilliant driver in the past and I actually wished he would drive for Ferrari one day. But if you look at his career now, I don't think he'll even still be in F1 next year. I mean his season for Sauber has been so disappointing till now. I'm wondering why. I always thought it was a good decision of Sauber to sign Villeneuve. Unfortunately it wasn't. I don't think BMW wants him to stay.

I think Massa is underestimated. I really think he's a very talented driver. Agree with you about Barichello.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yupp - JV's season for Sauber is really disappointing... I don't know about his reasons for going to Sauber. He said, that the new wind tunnel gaves him a good feeling for the new season. But I think (and I wouldn't talk bad about him) there were two reasons. The 1st one is, that Sauber was a back door to Ferrari till this season, cause they're using Ferrari engines. The 2nd reason was - Hinwil isn't so far from his home :D

• 2 weeks later...
Yupp - JV's season for Sauber is really disappointing... I don't know about his reasons for going to Sauber. He said' date=' that the new wind tunnel gaves him a good feeling for the new season. But I think (and I wouldn't talk bad about him) there were two reasons. The 1st one is, that Sauber was a back door to Ferrari till this season, cause they're using Ferrari engines. The 2nd reason was - Hinwil isn't so far from his home :D[/quote']

No, I definitely don't think so. I mean Sauber was the best team he could have joined. Where else should he have gone? I think it was a great chance for him to BE in F1 this season...I don't think he was thinking about going to Ferrari. It wasn't that sure that he'll be in F1 this year, so... I'm not sure about the thing where he lives... I thought he used to live in Monaco? Did he move to Villars sur Ollon? (which actually isn't that near from Hinwil)

well guys' date='we'll see what happen next sunday.by the way...this is a new circuit?[/quote']

Yeah, it's a new race track. Nice one...really enjoyed to watch this race. :)

Unfortunately Montoya lost the second place in the last laps. This will make it even more difficult for Kimi Räikönnen to become World Champion.

Another bad day for Sauber. :(

@sally: The guys from the jv-world-forum are saying that he lives in villars now. Sure, in F1 was no other choice in a condition like sauber. But in my oppinion he should go back to america, back to Forsythe-Racing. This will be good for him and it will be good for the ChampCar-Worldseries. It would be the same effect like 1993 when Nigel Mansell went to America. I want to see ChampCars more popular, cause I think they're making better racing for the fans.

Okay - and I hope that there will be an other German500 in the next years... :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
But in my oppinion he should go back to america' date=' back to Forsythe-Racing. This will be good for him and it will be good for the ChampCar-Worldseries. [/quote']

I agree with you about that. I used to follow the Champ Car Series, but unfortunately it ain't shown often on TV nowadays. I wonder what Villeneuve is gonna do next year...I don't think he'll drive for BMW.