✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Regarding DavidG

Mojo Pin

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ren, you have absolutely no reason to apologize. You did the right thing. If you and Camu hadn't initiated this, super prick would still be on the board, probably talking trash about more people.

You guys did good. I'm proud of you.

can I have special cookies :wink3:

omg! so u did! i sent him an email last night telling him what i think of him and his wicked ways and i didnt hold back, i went for it like it was the last thing i was gonna do ,lets just say there was a lot of swearing in it, i wrote it after i read that convo thing, i was just so angry!

Once again what is going on?

Have a look at the announcement thread stickied at the very top of the Lounge. ian describes it way better than I could. I warn you that the transcripts of the conversations are very,very,very long though!!!

Dear Ren,

This morning I almost didn't log on to the computer because I was almost afraid of what I might find. Like you, I too was feeling a bit sad because of all the people that got hurt in the process... but I agree... it had to be done. These people are our 'friends' no matter what a nob like Charles or David says. How can you not be?? You see these people everyday, talk, share things, maybe not in the physical sense... but the sharing is still present. If it wasnt, how do we explain the countless number of people who meet and date from the net... then end up married!! There's alot more 'mental' time dedicated to an online friendship that one offline.. personaly.. I have made many friends thru this means of technology.. and they have transposed into the offline world.. some of my best friends actually.. and I am more than proud to say... you are my friend, and I love you for it. Reading your post literally brought me to tears. :cry: Maybe its my PMS.. but tears none the less... ;) If I could run to S.America and give you a hug for 2 minutes..and hop on a plane and come back.. I sooo would, but for now.. this will be my IOU *hugs* Dont feel bad love, he's gone and because of you he can't hurt anymore of our 'friends'... know that I am here for you..

Love,

Camille xoxox

ps. berrycat says *meow* and sends you a lick.

AAAWWWW!!!! *sighs*

Once again what is going on?

Have a look at the announcement thread stickied at the very top of the Lounge. ian describes it way better than I could. I warn you that the transcripts of the conversations are very,very,very long though!!!

Thanks, sorry I didnt see it. Wow thats very bad, and to think he was on my msn.

Ren's groovy though, *muse hugs to ren*

Emm I am still reeling from this... big time... One thing I am glad off though is that I did not share things that I have shared with my genuine fears and hopes with. Like I have with people that I have met on here, and ones that I have confided in.

Its a pity he does not appreciate when people are being real to him, the reference as regards how I thanked him for the coldplaying awards. Was a gesture of sincere thanks, for his help.

I would personally love to strip David of his awards and re issue them to the person who finished in second place. Who would have deserved it anyway. As a true winner. !!

I hope this does not put any of our family from coming on here, and speaking with their peoples when they need them.

I had my initial feelings started beefing on at him, but got told off by some people on the board. However I always knew King of Burgers was iffy, claiming he came from the Cheke republic his English was to well written and I hated his threads as all they did was a feeble attempt to split the board.

I had my initial feelings started beefing on at him' date=' but got told off by some people on the board. However I always knew King of Burgers was iffy, claiming he came from the Cheke republic his English was to well written and I hated his threads as all they did was a feeble attempt to split the board.[/quote']

its so stupid when i think back..how much i hated KoB and his twistedness..to think it was dickhead David all along.. :rolleyes:

i feel like such a fool :embarrased: oh well... :P