🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Travis

lucyinthesky

buy "the man who", their first worldwide success. a great album.

or if you want another one, buy "the boy with no name" - it is quite similar to "the invisible band" (if you ask me...)

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^and of course, buy the new one in september! :D

has anyone heard Something Anything yet? I've just heard it on the radio, such a fantastic song. If this doesn't make people sit up and listen to Travis again I don't know what will. It's so in your face the guitars are rocking. I've ripped it if anyone wants it PM me and I'll send it to you

it's a brilliant song indeed!

yep, thank youu! ;) i already heard it on radio 2 yesterday, it's greeaat :dance:

you're welcome :D can't wait for the new album now :dance: what a song to come back with :D i hope it gets the airplay it deserves! Were you doing a Tony the tiger impression when you said "greeaat" :laugh3:

true. but i still think "chinese blues" is gonna be my fav song because i already love the live version so much :nice: we'll see...

roll on september!!!

first i'm gonna see coldplay twice, then the travis album is coming out and soon after that i'll see them in london. woooooot, it's insane, haha :wacky:

true. but i still think "chinese blues" is gonna be my fav song because i already love the live version so much :nice: we'll see...

roll on september!!!

first i'm gonna see coldplay twice, then the travis album is coming out and soon after that i'll see them in london. woooooot, it's insane, haha :wacky:

aww your seeing coldplay twice, that's amazing. I'm seeing them in manchester in december :dance: can't wait. got my tickets for travis aswell the other day for their liverpool gig. I'm hoping they do an album signing in liverpool as the day of the gig is the day the album comes out :D the piano on chinese blues is amazing. the beginning bit is really heavy aswell, love it :D Song to Self is really good aswell :D

yep, song to self is beautiful :)

have you heard the new intro yet? that guy talking? i think it's a brilliant idea, really different...

yeah well, when i saw coldplay for the first time back in 2005 i was sure i'm gonna see them twice the next time - 'cause once isn't enough, hehe :rolleyes:

i guess travis will tour over here later this year as well :dance:

yep, song to self is beautiful :)

have you heard the new intro yet? that guy talking? i think it's a brilliant idea, really different...

yeah well, when i saw coldplay for the first time back in 2005 i was sure i'm gonna see them twice the next time - 'cause once isn't enough, hehe :rolleyes:

i guess travis will tour over here later this year as well :dance:

once is not enough your right that's why i've seen them 7 times :D once you've seen them you just want to see them again and again! I haven't heard the new intro for song to self, where can i hear it? i'm intriged now

speaking about intros, there seem to be different ones this year...

and i quite like this one as well, hahaaa!! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7O6PpMorbU

lovely crowd, btw :nice:

haha is that from the sound of music :laugh3: i like andy's little guitar bit before the lights come up :D the crowd are well up for it aswell that was amazing shame the video stops :cry:

yep...

btw i didn't know until now that something anything was written by dougie :cheesy: cool!

aww really?!?! i think Dougie's songs are really good. Colder is amazing and the B side he wrote about being a cannibal hehe (A Little Bit Of Soul) that was a great song aswell :D

^welcome!

aww really?!?! i think Dougie's songs are really good. Colder is amazing and the B side he wrote about being a cannibal hehe (A Little Bit Of Soul) that was a great song aswell :D

true! :) what's your name, btw? ^^

oh, and if you listen to the link above, there's an interview with fran (starting around 1 hour 11 minutes into the show) where he says that it was written by dougie.

and he talks a lot about germany/berlin :dance:

@lars: of couuurse! :cheesy: your new fav interview from your new fav singer! :P

^welcome!

true! :) what's your name, btw? ^^

oh, and if you listen to the link above, there's an interview with fran (starting around 1 hour 11 minutes into the show) where he says that it was written by dougie.

and he talks a lot about germany/berlin :dance:

@lars: of couuurse! :cheesy: your new fav interview from your new fav singer! :P

I'm Barry or Baz which ever you'd like to call me :D i'm gonna listen to the fran interview :dance: dougie's written one hell of a song there! Something Anything is amazing, good job Dougie :dance: