✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Travis

lucyinthesky

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe, felix is my boyfriend, i'm at his place at the moment and didn't realize he was still logged in ^^

yeah, it was weird, i always thought i'd be totally nervous when i finally get to meet fran, but the whole situation was so relaxed and even my english came out as i wanted it to :laugh3:

it was a bit embarrasing, tho, when we took the picture (i took it myself) because at first the camera wasn't working and he was so patient. he said "oh, i think you have to wait for the flash to load" and he was right, of course ^^ so we waited and then suddenly my camera went out (it's a bit old) so he goes "oh nooo, the batteries? :(" and i was like "no no, it's fine, i'm so sorry, just one more second" and he said "sure, don't worry" =)))) aww.

hehe, felix is my boyfriend, i'm at his place at the moment and didn't realize he was still logged in ^^

yeah, it was weird, i always thought i'd be totally nervous when i finally get to meet fran, but the whole situation was so relaxed and even my english came out as i wanted it to :laugh3:

it was a bit embarrasing, tho, when we took the picture (i took it myself) because at first the camera wasn't working and he was so patient. he said "oh, i think you have to wait for the flash to load" and he was right, of course ^^ so we waited and then suddenly my camera went out (it's a bit old) so he goes "oh nooo, the batteries? :(" and i was like "no no, it's fine, i'm so sorry, just one more second" and he said "sure, don't worry" =)))) aww.

awww, Franny is the man! Not only an amazing musician but a camera wizzard aswell :laugh3: Both pics are fab you know. You said you think Felix's pic is better than yours but I have to say they are both as good as each other. Felix looks really chuffed on his one :D :dance: :D

thanks :) yeah well, i tried to look better than in my pic with chris :laugh3: because when we met him i was indeed completely star strucked xD

but with fran it's so different... he just puts his arms around you and it's like you've known him for ages, hehe.

oh and btw, i also told him i was so happy that i finally got to meet him because we went to see them in london and i "just" got a pic with chris martin :laugh3: and then he goes "oh, well, yeah... you can't have everything, eh?" (in a very "oh no, that jerk chris, i'm so sorry for you..." sort of way LOL - he's so funny ^^)

thanks :) yeah well, i tried to look better than in my pic with chris :laugh3: because when we met him i was indeed completely star strucked xD

but with fran it's so different... he just puts his arms around you and it's like you've known him for ages, hehe.

oh and btw, i also told him i was so happy that i finally got to meet him because we went to see them in london and i "just" got a pic with chris martin :laugh3: and then he goes "oh, well, yeah... you can't have everything, eh?" (in a very "oh no, that jerk chris, i'm so sorry for you..." sort of way LOL - he's so funny ^^)

I felt the same way. He talks to you like a friend aswell and has alot of time for you, a very nice guy. I never really got chance to speak to Dougie when I met them, did he say much to you? Did you say hello to Neil and Andy?

I felt the same way. He talks to you like a friend aswell and has alot of time for you, a very nice guy. I never really got chance to speak to Dougie when I met them, did he say much to you? Did you say hello to Neil and Andy?

I wonder what the other guys think about Fran getting the bulk of the attention??:rolleyes:

yeah, we talked to dougie a bit. when he asked me my name i said "i'm sarah, and i still got and "h" in the end" because he was asking in 2007 ;D then he said "oh okay, these little things are great to know! :D" hehe... and everyone was telling him it was so great to see him on lead vocals again, made him really happy :nice:

yes, i also said hello to andy and neil but didn't really know what to say, heh. my friend is called verena and dougie said he had never heard that name before. and later andy said while signing her ticket "for verena, okay" so i said "oh, nice, you know that name? :) dougie didn't" and he goes "no no, i'm just reading out because dougie already signed it!" lol so my good impression was ruined :laugh3: ^^

I wonder what the other guys think about Fran getting the bulk of the attention??:rolleyes:

they got exactly the same attention, when they came out earlier ;)

i even had the feeling it was a bit... well, calmer, when fran came out.

^And have you noticed how Dougie has a habit of winking at people in the crowd during the shows?

It appears to be somewhat of a trademark of his!!:lol:

hehe, of course, he is always flirting with people, it has always been his trademark! :laugh3: last night he was heavily flirting with a guy standing almost next to me, who we met earlier and who i think has a huge crush on dougie! ;D was really cute :D

yeah, we talked to dougie a bit. when he asked me my name i said "i'm sarah, and i still got and "h" in the end" because he was asking in 2007 ;D then he said "oh okay, these little things are great to know! :D" hehe... and everyone was telling him it was so great to see him on lead vocals again, made him really happy :nice:

yes, i also said hello to andy and neil but didn't really know what to say, heh. my friend is called verena and dougie said he had never heard that name before. and later andy said while signing her ticket "for verena, okay" so i said "oh, nice, you know that name? :) dougie didn't" and he goes "no no, i'm just reading out because dougie already signed it!" lol so my good impression was ruined :laugh3: ^^

:laugh3: Andy was cheating then ;) :laugh3: I'm so happy you had a great time. I can't believe you got to hear Village Man!!!! :laugh3: Did they not play Blue Flashing Light on your night aswell?

^nope, no blue flashing light this time.

and yes, i still can't believe i got to hear village man... :heart: i sang every line, but i had the feeling fran had to read the lyrics out ^^ but it was so awesome <3

So didn't you have a chance of getting a photo with the others too?:confused:

i somehow don't wanted to... i considered taking a pic with dougie at first but then he had to take loads of pics already, so i changed my mind. i'm shy when it comes to pictures ;) i'm happy with just talking to them and have a good time. the only pics i got are the ones with chris and now with fran (as you know i always wanted one with him) - because both are my favourite singers in the world :)

^And have you noticed how Dougie has a habit of winking at people in the crowd during the shows?

It appears to be somewhat of a trademark of his!!:lol:

Dougie is always doing that :laugh3: he always looks like he's having the time of his life on stage, smiling and winking :D

hehe, of course, he is always flirting with people, it has always been his trademark! :laugh3: last night he was heavily flirting with a guy standing almost next to me, who we met earlier and i think has a huge crush on dougie! ;D was really cute :D

Are you trying to say Dougie might be "bi"??:stunned:

^nope, no blue flashing light this time.

and yes, i still can't believe i got to hear village man... :heart: i sang every line, but i had the feeling fran had to read the lyrics out ^^ but it was so awesome <3

i somehow don't wanted to... i considered taking a pic with dougie at first but then he had to take loads of pics already, so i changed my mind. i'm shy when it comes to pictures ;) i'm happy with just talking to them and have a good time. the only pics i got are the ones with chris and now with fran (as you know i always wanted one with him) - because both are my favourite singers in the world :)

Maybe one day they'll do a collaboration!!:P

Martin and Healy??:rolleyes:

Strangely enough I actually know someone called Martin Healy!!:D

Maybe one day they'll do a collaboration!!:P

Martin and Healy??:rolleyes:

Strangely enough I actually know someone called Martin Healy!!:D

I have a friend called Dave Healy. He's met Fran aswell but never mentioned his second name :stunned: :laugh3: they might be long lost brothers :shocked2: :laugh3:

hi again^^ yeah, as already said, it was absolutely great in cologne. though i'd also liked them to play a few songs more (u 16 girls, chinese blues). but we might hear chinese blues on another concert, so... blue flashing light was a nice surprise for me =)

after doug cheering and pointing at me, i would have been even more happy to meet them aftwerwards, but again we had no luck. but i still hope for the next time. because in 2007 at a signing session, i couldn't talk a lot to them and didn't have booklets with me to be signed. i would have told doug, it'd be great to hear him sing a full song live, so it's kind of funny he did, yesterday. hope to see that next time.

again it was nice to meet mark again and to see echolot =)

i sincerely hope to see them again this year. either at a full show or at rock am ring (though i fear they'll play another festival). or as an opener for coldplay :p but i'd prefer a full show.

edit: and congratulations to sarah! i 'm really happy for you =)