✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~

berrywoman

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on that serie he seemed to be the only one with common sense, along with sutherland, thought that woman did him bad. you know which show i'm talking about?

yes here series and movies are dubbed, no surprise that spaniards always fail when speaking in english and so so -i'm talking general, there are always great expections-. only things that keep original are songs :uhoh:

and yes it :sick: :socks:

Dirty Sexy Money eh? I also noticed him there. In fact, I didn't watch season 1 much and didn't pay much attention to him, but season 2 was shown on TVs today and I was like :surprised:

Well, Korean shows are normally dubbed to Mandarin over here. :uhoh: But I once heard it dubbed into Malay and that's even worse. :sick:

:\

Nah, I don't speak Korean, but I can speak Mandarin. I'm fine with Korean series dubbed to Mandarin (though it would be better to keep it original), but I don't like it when it's dubbed to Malay. It's just so odd watching so.

Yeah. I wouldn't really mind if it's just original Korean, but the Malay dub was really odd. Still understandable though. :lol:

Oh, what's the original language of the show?

We're getting out of topic. :|

which show?

i said as an example, i could say 'doraemon' i used to watch valencià channel a lot when a kid -that's how i learnt the language anyways- and when it was shown in spanish channels all in spanish, it felt odd to me. :\

may be :| but i don't know how to contribute on that thread anymore :uhoh: (yet i'm on the top posters even when i hardly hardly ever post here anymore, just summer time)

-other than say the 'oppposite' to Krause / suits ... Mr Delfino of the Desperate Housewives :thinking:

which show?

i said as an example, i could say 'doraemon' i used to watch valencià channel a lot when a kid -that's how i learnt the language anyways- and when it was shown in spanish channels all in spanish, it felt odd to me. :\

may be :| but i don't know how to contribute on that thread anymore :uhoh: (yet i'm on the top posters even when i hardly hardly ever post here anymore, just summer time)

-other than say the 'oppposite' to Krause / suits ... Mr Delfino of the Desperate Housewives :thinking:

Oh, Valencia is an English channel? Sorry, I don't know. :|

Oh yeah, he's pretty good-looking. :charming:

let's explain:

there's a language/dialect spoken near where i live (Spain), they have an autonomic channel, Valencia where Valencià is spoken.

yes he is, at least the character. :) i miss that show, i think i quitted it for the same reason as DSM. :\

OH, so it's a language? /noob

:shame:

is ok, not everybody knows it. :)

Valencià, yes.

in Spain official language is spanish, but other languages are spoken in certain areas (català, galego, euskera, valencià).

Spain...

It makes me think of...DAVID VILLA! :awesome:

But I've run out of pictures of him. :angry:

ALEXA. (AND POSSIBLY LIKE LAUREN OR SOMEBODY.) I STARTED WATCHING SIX FEET UNDER AND MICHAEL C. HALL IS A HOT MUFFIN. EVEN THOUGH HE IS GAY. (I MEAN LIKE IN THE SHOW. HE HAS A BLACK COP AS A BOYFRIEND. THEY ARE SO KYOOT TOGETHAR.) ALSO HE IS AN AWESOME ACTOR.

HAVE YOU WATCHED SIX FEET UNDER? IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD. YOU SERIOUSLY MUST.

EDIT: I AM PISSED CUZ I WAS LOOKIN' AT HIS WIKIPEDIA ENTRY AND THERE WAS A GIGANTIC UGLY SPOILER FOR 6FU AND I AM PISSED AT WHOEVER PUT THAT. LIKE WAS NECESSARY? REALLY? WAS IT? NO.

Perrine. :heart:

Ok so now that Alexa has gotten me into Dexter, I must post Christian Camargo. :freak:

s640x480-3.jpg

Lauren :kiss:

Oohhh a new Dexter addict! I've been hooked since the first episode :heart:

Okay... he's nice but I won't tell more xD

ALEXA. (AND POSSIBLY LIKE LAUREN OR SOMEBODY.) I STARTED WATCHING SIX FEET UNDER AND MICHAEL C. HALL IS A HOT MUFFIN. EVEN THOUGH HE IS GAY. (I MEAN LIKE IN THE SHOW. HE HAS A BLACK COP AS A BOYFRIEND. THEY ARE SO KYOOT TOGETHAR.) ALSO HE IS AN AWESOME ACTOR.

HAVE YOU WATCHED SIX FEET UNDER? IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD. YOU SERIOUSLY MUST.

EDIT: I AM PISSED CUZ I WAS LOOKIN' AT HIS WIKIPEDIA ENTRY AND THERE WAS A GIGANTIC UGLY SPOILER FOR 6FU AND I AM PISSED AT WHOEVER PUT THAT. LIKE WAS NECESSARY? REALLY? WAS IT? NO.

I WAS ABOUT TO START WATCHING THIS TOO! And yeah he's cute :heart:

Perrine. :heart:

Ok so now that Alexa has gotten me into Dexter, I must post Christian Camargo. :freak:

s640x480-3.jpg

20070812corbatas03.jpg

001_small.jpg

camargochristian2.jpg

Dexter_Camargo01.jpg

714.jpg?t=1210880697

Yeees! I find him quite attractive.. Way more than Desmond Harrington. But not more than Michael C. Hall, of course <3