berrywoman

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spain...

It makes me think of...DAVID VILLA! :awesome:

But I've run out of pictures of him. :angry:

no doubt they are one of our best embassadors now and we agree with it.

in a survey about most valued public person, they win on the list to the monarchy :)

(Casillas, Villa, Iniesta, Piqué, Puyol). :thumbsup: great players.

Wow that was fast xD

So you know he's evil now :disappointed:

Haha yah. :P

I actually figured it out in like, the second episode that he was in. I got that vibe that it was him and I was right. :lol:

Yeees! I find him quite attractive.. Way more than Desmond Harrington. But not more than Michael C. Hall, of course <3

I think the same thing! :D

Thanks Lauren :heart:

No problem. :heart:

the last pages: no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no and nein

Exactly! Good that there was a bit of Ewan McGregor, otherwise I would have started to bang my head against the wall. :disappointed:

1966431574b7ebc5403739.jpg

tumblr_l4ytccrmjA1qznbldo1_500.jpg

thom_yorke.jpg

michael-stipe-lid-magazine-8-cover.jpg

chris+martin.jpg

James_McAvoy_168774.jpg

dsc01970yz.jpg

Those are so much more charming.

Oh and I was gonna take out Ewan. He's not really my type, seems very sympathetic in interviews though, so he might stay there.

I don't even know what my type would be, crow's feet and a great sense of humour are seductive. And wit and a big heart. And a bit of dorkiness. This said, I think I'll have to erase all of the above. :/

Sauf le James McAvoy, peut-être.

the last pages: no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no and nein

+1

i only agree on SOME Ewan photos and SOME Viggo ones posted. the rest gtfo, sorreh.

Exactly! Good that there was a bit of Ewan McGregor, otherwise I would have started to bang my head against the wall. :disappointed:

1966431574b7ebc5403739.jpg

Love+Phillip+Morris+2009+Sundance+Party+1kyAsIhzISNl.jpg

thom_yorke.jpg

michael-stipe-lid-magazine-8-cover.jpg

chris+martin.jpg

James_McAvoy_168774.jpg

dsc01970yz.jpg

Those are so much more charming.

^ ohhh that's not a really flattering pic of Jonny G. though.. i prefer him when he has the serious bitch face goin' on...

tumblr_l6uuk1sKDm1qcdc9mo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l6uuktGkR01qcdc9mo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l6pm8jO9Vx1qzu336o1_500.jpg

tumblr_l6q7grLDzh1qah3i5o1_400.jpg

tumblr_l6pcrrPwBT1qbs6kro1_500.jpg

jonny is cute, he just has bad teeth. but of course the true hottie in rh is ed :dead:

ed_obrien.jpg

Oh and I was gonna take out Ewan. He's not really my type, seems very sympathetic in interviews though, so he might stay there.

I don't even know what my type would be, crowsfeet and a great sense of humour are seductive. And wit and a big heart. And a bit of dorkiness. This said, I think I'll have to erase all of the above. :/

Sauf le James McAvoy, peut-être.

and hey! you need to get your Jarv avatar back! I loved that thing :whip:

he was one of the few that was good in star wars

obviously hayden christensen (spelling) was terrible

obviously they cast him to get more teens to watch the movie, just that.

I loved Hayden Christensen when I was in middle school.... him and Orlando Bloom :facepalm: thank god my taste got better!

there there, it use to happen. :hug:

I have to share with you all a lovely portrait by Eugène Delacroix. Much more fun to look at than Liberty Leading the People, though I shan't fault Coldplay for using that painting. I mean, everyone knows that one, but nobody knows that Delacroix had a hot cousin that he painted a portrait of once. Plus a portrait of a hot dead guy doesn't really make for as good an album cover as oops-my-boob-slipped-out Liberty does.

Portrait_Leon_Riesener.jpg

The guy's name is Léon Riesener. Quite the looker, if you ask me.

And another favorite of mine is Alexander Hamilton. Because dying in a duel is sexy. You know I'm right. Don't claim you've never looked at a ten dollar bill and thought "Hey, this guy's kinda hot."

american-10-dollar-bill.jpg

I totally have more hot dead guys to share with you. Just you wait, and I will convert you.

I have to share with you all a lovely portrait by Eugène Delacroix. Much more fun to look at than Liberty Leading the People, though I shan't fault Coldplay for using that painting. I mean, everyone knows that one, but nobody knows that Delacroix had a hot cousin that he painted a portrait of once. Plus a portrait of a hot dead guy doesn't really make for as good an album cover as oops-my-boob-slipped-out Liberty does.

Portrait_Leon_Riesener.jpg

The guy's name is Léon Riesener. Quite the looker, if you ask me.

And another favorite of mine is Alexander Hamilton. Because dying in a duel is sexy. You know I'm right. Don't claim you've never looked at a ten dollar bill and thought "Hey, this guy's kinda hot."

american-10-dollar-bill.jpg

I totally have more hot dead guys to share with you. Just you wait, and I will convert you.

O M G

My AP U.S. History and I did vote Alexander Hamilton as the sexiest founding father back in high school :P

I loved her, she was such a fangirl for old history dudes!

O M G

My AP U.S. History and I did vote Alexander Hamilton as the sexiest founding father back in high school :P

I loved her, she was such a fangirl for old history dudes!

Unfortunately my APUSH teacher was male so I couldn't really discuss the hotness of Hamilton with him.