✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~

berrywoman

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahah.

This is like the Damon Albarn + JGL thread now...

JGL should totally get off Damon's turf!

Damon's gonna pee in this thread and mark it as his own territory............

00293q8f.gif

(sorry lizzybear i stole taht .gif from your Blur week thread LOL)

You mean this one?

tumblr_l69sgnGT9P1qzdo9lo1_500.jpg

I agree, he's not extremely good-looking, just kinda cute, but I still like him somehow. :cheesy:

Haha yah, that one. I like that one. I think that hair suits him.

But really, after just seeing Inception for the first time he's definitely risen in my ranks. Still don't think he's all that hot or anything, but I like him more now. And may I just say, I LOVE his posture. :awesome: He's got such a straight back. I love it. And you can just tell he's got a hot bod. Don't even need to see him naked to tell.

logan-lerman-percy-jackson-01.jpg

Logan Lerman

He's 18 now, so lay off! :P

Scary! D:

And only just now 18??? Tsk. Too young. :snobby:

Since that Logan dood is being suggested here,

Erm ahm ummmmm, I kinda like Freddie Highmore. :blank:

4084967288_458bb3ff91.jpg

:wacky:

And err, that Narnia guy, Skandar Keynes.

Skandar-as-Edmund-skandar-keynes-1185059_500_782.jpg

:shame::shame::blank:

I feel like I'm gonna get bombarded for this, especially a great disapproval by Alexa.

Haha yah, that one. I like that one. I think that hair suits him.

But really, after just seeing Inception for the first time he's definitely risen in my ranks. Still don't think he's all that hot or anything, but I like him more now. And may I just say, I LOVE his posture. :awesome: He's got such a straight back. I love it. And you can just tell he's got a hot bod. Don't even need to see him naked to tell.

He's such a charmer in Inception. :cheesy:

He's a darn good actor. :wacky:

JosephGordonLevitt_gallery_primary.jpg

tumblr_l6gjp7UCai1qaeowuo1_400.jpg

tumblr_l6gmi1kqde1qzyb4zo1_400.jpg

:lol: I had a crush on Skandar when I was like 12, when the first Narnia came out. :P

And yah, JGL's pretty good in Inception. That's like the reason I don't dislike him anymore. :lol:

Eh, me too! Now my crush for Skandar has kinda went down a lot compared to last time.

He's the Chris Martin of this thread.

:lol:

Well actually, that headphones picture of JGL really inspired me to watch 500 Days of Summer, so I just finished watching that, and now I'm like, really starting to like him. Mostly as an actor and a person, but I did find there to be something pretty attractive about him in that. I couldn't put my finger on it. Because when I think about it, I feel like 50% of the time he looks bad, 35% of the time he looks ok or meh and 15% of the time he looks good. And when I think about his "hotness" as a whole, he really shouldn't be that attractive to me, but there is something attractive about him. Like I said, can't quite figure out what it is.

Maybe if Alexa watches some stuff he's in she'll like him better? Cause I remember feeling exactly like her until tonight. :lol:

:uhoh:

Well actually, that headphones picture of JGL really inspired me to watch 500 Days of Summer, so I just finished watching that, and now I'm like, really starting to like him. Mostly as an actor and a person, but I did find there to be something pretty attractive about him in that. I couldn't put my finger on it. Because when I think about it, I feel like 50% of the time he looks bad, 35% of the time he looks ok or meh and 15% of the time he looks good. And when I think about his "hotness" as a whole, he really shouldn't be that attractive to me, but there is something attractive about him. Like I said, can't quite figure out what it is.

Maybe if Alexa watches some stuff he's in she'll like him better? Cause I remember feeling exactly like her until tonight. :lol:

Whoa.

Yeah, there's something attractive about him. He doesn't look AMAZING, but definitely seems charming.

I remember watching 10 Things I Hate About You, but at that time I was focusing on Heath Ledger.

I've seen both movies :/ Sorry, he fails.