✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

OMG ='( OMG NHL HOCKEY...

Canadian_Aphrodite

OOOMGOMGOMGOMGOGM

THE SEASONS OFF FOR THE NHL....GARRY BETTMAN (the one man i HATE) announced this on tv @ 1pm ny time... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: bigcry: :bigcry: :wreck: :wreck: :wreck: :wreck: :wreck: :wreck: :wreck: :wreck: :wreck:

i need a hug (or multiple hugs :sneaky: ) :embarrased:

so, who's stressin over this hockey thinggy?

hell yeah,

to make a long story short..

...the nhl owners lost over 300million bux in the 02/03 season on small market teams like the canes, coyotes, and pens just to name a few. the nhlpa are asking for more $ (even tho the average player gets paid 2.3 million bux per year)..thats where the cap comes in, in order to keep the profit high, and loss low, the nhl owners put up a cap for talkin, nhlpa dun want it, they want more $ which the cap wouldnt do, so the players are on strike till they get it ther way,,,which isnt happening and is the reason for the lockout. and the deadline for an agreement was today at 1pm nyc time...and it was passed...and nothing happened :cry: so theres no season

i think i know too much :embarrased:

OOOMGOMGOMGOMGOGM

THE SEASONS OFF FOR THE NHL....GARRY BETTMAN (the one man i HATE) announced this on tv @ 1pm ny time... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: bigcry: :bigcry: :wreck: :wreck: :wreck: :wreck: :wreck: :wreck: :wreck: :wreck: :wreck:

no wonder