🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Amazing Race 7

*Justine*

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
The 2 brothers! I love them as well! I love when they like' date=' prayed for their camera man. Excellent.[/quote']

yes yes.

omg, i loved it when it was a foot race and the brothers kicked off the other couple. i hated that guy (ray?). he was annoying :nice:

john was sooo abusive.. i saw the interview that phil did with him and victoria :rolleyes: :lol:

i actually like rob and amber. if you're smart enough to make people take penalties even though they don't have too, then you deserve to be on the race.

i just wouldn't be friends with rob in real life.

john was sooo abusive.. i saw the interview that phil did with him and victoria :rolleyes: :lol:

i actually like rob and amber. if you're smart enough to make people take penalties even though they don't have too, then you deserve to be on the race.

i just wouldn't be friends with rob in real life.

ohhhh, i missed that "dr. phil" special...was john's persona altered for the better at all? victoria's a big mess if she's still in that relationship...

i don't think i could be real friends w/ rob either...i'd be second guessing him all the time.

The foot race to the end with the brothers and ray and deana was awesome! i was like, it's over! the brothers are there....i mean, clearly deana wasn't running fast enough to get to the end. haha..

rob is smart. he tricked thos people good. It's not his fault that they were dumb enough to follow him. :rolleyes:

hahahahaha... the how the brothers ended it was awesome.. :lol: :lol: it's too bad it wasn't a non-elimination round.. that would've been soooo funny!

i'm not sure if i'm gonna watch tomorrow night. usually those things end up not showing that much new stuff anyways..