✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Jack Johnson

Sidious

I have just bought his 2005 release - I believe the first single from it is called Sitting, Wishing, Waiting. It is a great song, and the album itself is amazing. It's the kind of album you play whilst driving to the beach on a sunny summer afternoon... :D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to like his music, but he was just one of those artists that I stopped listening to after a while. I dunno if it was the fact that every song started to sound the same after a few listens, or if it was the fact that I kept finding new bands to listen to. Who knows? :rolleyes:

i love jack johnson. he's really a very talented musician and people dont give him enough credit as a songwriter. i think his first album (brushfire fairytales) was his best so far, but he's still a young guy and has lots of potential for puting out lots more really great stuff in the future. his latest album is by far the weakest in my opinion. if you are unsure of him as a songwriter listen to "f-stop blues" its on brushfire fairytales (pure genius)

i actually was really sure jack johnson and ben harper were the most overrated artists in the world and refused to listen to them, but when i was cd shopping the other day they were playing jack johnson's new album and i fell in love and bought it. it's fantastic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...