✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TO ALL WOMEN!!!

MAFE

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We had 5$ makeovers at work for women's day, with procedes going towards or "Stop Violence Against Women" campaign... you won't believe how many jack ass comments we got "Well so women deserve to be hit" "You guys a bunch of sexists then?" ect. People are stupid.

EDIT; I said Sexiests instead of Sexists and now feel like a fool

yeah some people are like that...i always say if you don';t have anything nice to say don't say it as all. my frined used to work for the domistic relations. she told me most women get abused during the super bowl time period. i was like damn!!

poop ladies. i hope i am never in that situation.

my motto is he gotta go to bed sometime!!! :lol:

cause lemme tell ya some guy hit me and i beat his ass. i don't play that shit at all. i tell guys that from the get go. i will fuck u up if you hit me plan an simple. same goes for girls

cause lemme tell ya some guy hit me and i beat his ass. i don't play that shit at all. i tell guys that from the get go. i will fuck u up if you hit me plan an simple. same goes for girls

Guest LiquidSky

For me.. touching it's off limits..I am not letting anyone touch me..unless I touch them or if I let them.

Last year I almost got raped..but I fought for it and nothing happened...except I am all traumatized about it..still...

I got lucky..next time I might not be that lucky..but next time I'll be more prepared...that's why I am gonna take self defense classes ;)

:)