✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Confession: Bands/singers you're ashamed to admit you like/d

:lol:

I was on my way to college this morning when suddenly, the Backstreet Boys came on, sounding very nasal and bubblegummy... I was like :stunned: 'Omygoodness, I can't believe I used to love these boys!' They're rubbish! :lol:

So fess up, children. What crap do YOU like?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Confession: Bands/singers you're ashamed to admit you li

:lol:

I was on my way to college this morning when suddenly, the Backstreet Boys came on, sounding very nasal and bubblegummy... I was like :stunned: 'Omygoodness, I can't believe I used to love these boys!' They're rubbish! :lol:

So fess up, children. What crap do YOU like?

:D hey same here! but, I really think they were talented, it was understandable I liked them...

Oh God. Girls Aloud? Lol... BSB were sometimes good... But most of the stuff on their album are just unemotional trash... p/s: I'm joining your pledge, daryl :) Oh yeah, I used to adore the Spice Girls, but then so did everyone else.... right? I remember when I was about ten me and my friends would group up and perform spice girls songs in the playground, thinking we're so cool... Other kids would crowd around and watch. Probably in awe, or probably thinking what a bunch of weirdos we were.... I dunno what WE were thinking... :confused:

i used to be a big backstreet boys and n'sync fan :P and britney spears and a bunch pop...meh. i still find some stuff catchy and i'm not ashamed to admit it ;)

i'm not ashamed of what i like right now. because i like awesome music :lol:

I also used to like a tune by the spice girls. When 2 become 1

Wham (big fan as a kid) lost me virginity when they were in the background in fact I remember the tune.. Wake me up before u go go.

East 17 Stay another day!

New kids on the block ' ruff tuff' infact I went on to get the album well borrowed it from the library and never took it back. !!

Take That

And Bros. causes loads of girls like them and ohh teenage males few and far between ' Cat amongst the pegions ' and when will I be famous...

hahahahaha now thats bad.. !