Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

U2

Featured Replies

  • Replies 7.1k
  • Views 572.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know of the U2 track which will be on the Japanese earthquake/tsunami charity album?

tomorrow :bomb: this looks so awesome

ย 

santiago.jpg

I can see part of the stage through my window :awesome: it's so close from here

That is great! You should take a picture from your house. It is cool you have mountains so close. We basically have to drive across the country to see real mountains.

ย 

ย 

I still can't wrap my mind around how THAT stage will be in Moncton. It's just a field!

956.jpg

Those mountains look so awesome in winter, that'd be the perfect picture :wacky:

ย 

it will look awesome there in Moncton! my camera is crap so I'm sure I won't see anything in that pic :lol: I'm going to the stadium today to get into the inner circle, I hope it works :wacky: I have nothing to lose anyway, if there's too much people I can just walk back home

^or if you get hungry get your family to throw you sandwiches :P

actually my cousin will go there in the morning to pick my jacket and stuff :P

tomorrow :bomb: this looks so awesome

ย 

santiago.jpg

ย 

You live in an awesome place! If I had the opportunity to see U2 in a place like that I would believe I was in heaven.

Woo, have an awesome time, Lore! :dance:

You live in an awesome place! If I had the opportunity to see U2 in a place like that I would believe I was in heaven.

ย 

aww thanks, maybe you can come someday wacky:

ย 

Woo, have an awesome time, Lore! :dance:

ย 

thanks :nice:

ย 

ย 

ย 

they are doing a soundcheck now, I can hear vertigo from home :awesome:

^that's cool Lore

ย 

I want to see them again just at the same place but no I would put my hand up when Bono walks above me :wacky:

Beautiful Day

('Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band' snippet)

I Will Follow

Get On Your Boots

Magnificent

Mysterious Ways

Elevation

Until The End Of The World

(Anthem snippet)

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

('I Want to Know What Love Is' snippet)

One Tree Hill

(with Francisca Valenzuela)

Pride (In The Name Of Love)

In A Little While

Miss Sarajevo

City Of Blinding Lights

(Zooropa/Fez intro)

Vertigo

I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight

(Remix version, 'Two Tribes' snippet)

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Scarlet

Walk On

('You'll Never Walk Alone' snippet)

Encore:

One

Where The Streets Have No Name

('Mothers Of The Disappeared' โ€ฆ more)

Encore 2:

Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me

With Or Without You

Moment of Surrender

ย 

in chile

that show was amazing but I'm too tired now to write a review, I was pretty close (inner circle)

they played In a Little While :bomb: definitely my favorite U2 song

some pics

ย 

199013_10150131167458351_605513350_6386529_6571881_n.jpg

ย 

188931_10150131167493351_605513350_6386531_1174100_n.jpg

ย 

199477_10150131167628351_605513350_6386535_2264073_n.jpg

ย 

190171_10150131167883351_605513350_6386541_6645634_n.jpg

ย 

199205_10150131168043351_605513350_6386545_872445_n.jpg

(she's a chilean singer)

ย 

197329_10150131168118351_605513350_6386547_4507876_n.jpg

ย 

199853_10150131168653351_605513350_6386558_769659_n.jpg

ย 

189579_10150131168318351_605513350_6386550_7090433_n.jpg

ย 

190107_10150131168523351_605513350_6386555_2462924_n.jpg

ย 

199753_10150131168803351_605513350_6386561_617098_n.jpg

ย 

200585_10150131168948351_605513350_6386565_6210340_n.jpg

ย 

197105_10150131169013351_605513350_6386566_5698390_n.jpg

ย 

198977_10150131169173351_605513350_6386570_6968727_n.jpg

Nice pics. I am glad that you too (pun intended) found the show awesome.

Interesting they didn't play any of the new songs.

it was a nice setlist in my opinion, almost just big hits. My favorites were In A Little While, Miss Sarajevo, Where the Streets have no name and City of Blinding Lights

I saw them yesterday in Argentina

ย 

An awesome setlist really

ย 

ย 

Even Better Than The Real Thing

New Year's Day

Get On Your Boots

Until The End Of The World

Magnificent

Mysterious Ways

Elevation

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

("Stand By Me" snippet)

Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of

(Acoustic, "Never Tear Us Apart" snippet)

Beautiful Day

("Gracias A La Vida", snippet)

In A Little While

Miss Sarajevo

City Of Blinding Lights

Vertigo

("It's Only Rock 'n' Roll (But โ€ฆ more)

I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight

("Two Tribes", snippet)

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Scarlet

Walk On

("You'll Never Walk Alone", snippet)

Encore:

One

Where The Streets Have No Name

("Amazing Grace", snippet)

Encore 2:

Ultraviolet (Light My Way)

With Or Without You

Moment of Surrender

ย 

ย 

:D

Wow. Such a great setlist. I wanna see them live so bad.

Awesome that they brought back Even Better Than The Real Thing.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.