🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Recommend me some movies to download

Egghead

donnie darko

rushmore

bottle rocket

shaun of the dead--->>chris martin is in it :o as is coldplay :lol: zombaid, chris is a zombie!! hehe :sneaky:

Mulholland Dr. although i saw it on tv so didn't see it proper :/

pulp fiction

kill bill vol. I&II :borg:

life aquatic

royal tenenbaums

oh i dunno i can't think of anymore. dang i still need to see trainspotting

technically you can say i do too, :D download a superb but i'll eventually get dvd's when i get a decent tele, i had one then like a month ago stupid university had the power go out and ever since then my tv screen's been mucked like someone put a magnet to it needless to say i'm :angry:

What zombies were Coldplay in Shaun of the Dead? I couldn't catch them :cry:

they all weren't zombies just chris this wasn't credited or really pointed out anywhere he wasn't one of the main zombies you see in the front, but at the very end when they shaun and his g/f come out of the basement thing on the elevator shaft and rise up onto the street right before they really start to move off and the military bus comes, theres a zombie that walks diagonally across (right across) infront of the phone booth there and thats him! you only see him for a second but hey we've all seen him enough i think pant's on and off walkin this way and that to be able to recognize him in any state i think :P but so yea as soon as they come up look to the phone booth :inquisitive:

"Saw" was amazingly twisted! The ending was really good and unexpected, but the rest of it catered too much to the audience. Like when Danny Glover, the ex-cop, was trying to shoot at the guy who was about 10 feet away and kept missing his shot I was like WHAT...he has the worst marksmanship ever for a cop. And why did the guy in the little girl's closet say "Hello little girl"? His mission wasn't to freak her out. :huh:

agree with el_scorcho - an amazingly twisted film, but catered too much to the audience. still, another positive step for big budget horror films in the modern age. plus the truly terrible acting of cary elwes deserves a special mention. bad acting will always have a place in horror films :)

What zombies were Coldplay in Shaun of the Dead? I couldn't catch them :cry:

I dont think Coldplay were zombies....they are in the tv bit right at the end where they flick thru the channels promoting 'Zomb-aid' and in the DVD extras section theres an uncut interview for T4 where Chris and Jonny are promoting 'zomb-aid' and showing of their 2 new replacement members after Guy and Will got turned into the living dead :lol: they simon 'berryman' pegg and nick 'champion' frost, i know there are some famous people playing the zombies but i dont *think* coldplay are any of them- correct me if im wrong tho people!

Anyway you should download it- the funniest British film in aaaaggges