✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

if you(r) having/had a bad day or in a bad mood come here...

jewl*

YUK I AM HAVING A BAD DAY....ESPECIALLY A BAD HAIR DAY (l just coloured my hair, back to its natural colour, its medium brown....BUT its sooooo flat now... :? cuz of the conditioner, its been coloured for like a week....BUT ITS STILL FLAT!!!!!!! I look like l have two pancakes taped to the centre of my head MY HAIR IS TOO DAMN STRAIGHT!/BAD LUCK DAY :? :sad: :cry: ...guys l'm so damn down! I have exams in less than 2 weeks...AND I HAVE TOO MANY DAMN ASSIGNMENTS TO DO....AHHHHHHH :sad: ....*sigh... :roll: thats jus what I wanted to share :sad:

hahahah' date=' pancakes..... :D good luck with the hair. if you dry it upside down it is supposed to get more volumen :shrug:[/quote']

HI there CHrissy....and p.s I TRIED to dry it upside down... :sad: :( THATS HOW I ALWAYS dry it :cry: *sigh

Bad hair days suck :sad: You could try washing it about 4 times in one go and using a lighter conditioner to take out the static but not weighing it down ... ?

Don't talk to me about bad hair days .............. :sad:

aww thats for the advise hun! :D hehe *washin in 4 times*...yeah...I HOPE AND PRAY it works out for me tomorrow! :?

hahahah' date=' pancakes..... :D good luck with the hair. if you dry it upside down it is supposed to get more volumen :shrug:[/quote']

HI there CHrissy....and p.s I TRIED to dry it upside down... :sad: :( THATS HOW I ALWAYS dry it :cry: *sigh

aaw sorry, i will call the god damn magazine and give them a piece of my mind!