✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Community People Pictures

busybeeburns

Funny you said that, I think I actually only live up the street from her!!! Seriously!! Like walking distance!! We're exchanged emails a few times...

I know she was sick and busy with school, so I actually haven't heard from her for ages. And I forgot about the fact that Jenz is near me... oops... Where are you Jenz?? :wink:

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can safely say that I'm looking forward SOOOOOOOO much to meeting Simon! He's just phoned me - LOOK - REAL LIVE CONTACT!!!! He sounds as good as he looks. And he promises to bring camera and be ready to post pics ASAP - I have to be careful with what I wear .... ! :oops: or is it :lol: or perhaps :twisted: !!! Hey, you lot have taught me how to do this !!! Thank you!!

You people are loverly out there! How come Coldplay attracts such great people? Because they're a GREAT band ! Yeah! 8) :D

And I haven't even been to a concert - YET ........................... :cry:

I can safely say that I'm looking forward SOOOOOOOO much to meeting Simon! He's just phoned me - LOOK - REAL LIVE CONTACT!!!! He sounds as good as he looks.

Haha!! You mean Simon is not actually a robot?? Haha! Sorry, just sounds funny! Just kidding, I know you're not a robot Simon!!!

Have a great time! What to wear?? Clothes maybe? :D Sorry, not much help, perhaps just something what you would normally wear!

I wanna meet someone! Where is Jenz?? Is she OK?? Heard from her lately Ian? I can't believe that we are within walking distance, and I forgot about it?? :(

Haha Kat! Yes, US is too big! Even my state is huge! You can get cultural shock by going to another part of the country! :wink:

Do you also work Kat?

Got your post now, Ada! How could I overlook that?! :? Ts ts ts... I have never been to California so far (I wanted to come to San Francisco last year in September but since my flight was scheduled for Sep 11th... :cry: ) - can't wait to see it though! But I've been to the East Coast (especially NYC) several times and it was gorgeous!! I was in New York and Washington in September this year, so fresh memories for me... 8)

I have never been to California so far (I wanted to come to San Francisco last year in September but since my flight was scheduled for Sep 11th... :cry: ) - can't wait to see it though! But I've been to the East Coast (especially NYC) several times and it was gorgeous!! I was in New York and Washington in September this year' date=' so fresh memories for me... 8)[/quote']

Oh, next time you can make it to SF, you can stay w/ me and I'll show you around!! Too bad you couldn't come. I love NYC too! I haven't been there the last couple years, need to go back! DC is nice too! (I love museums, there're loads of them there!) Did you go there for fun?

Law student huh? How many more years do you have? :wink:

Me, I work in an office, nothing too exciting... I'm hoping to go back to grad shcool soon...

I'd love to see Berlin! I don't think I'm heading that way anytime in the near future. I think the closest I will get to is maybe Zurich (next year, fingers crossed!)... :wink:

Berlin is a nice place! It starts to grow into a real international city now - comparable to Paris, Rome, London and New York I'd say. Though nothing compares to New York... I LOVE it! I hope to spend some time there in the future, maybe while doing an internship or something like that. We'll see. New York is just the most exciting and inspiring place!!

My studies will take me another two years I'm afraid. Law simply takes forever... It is HARD!! :(

If you ever wanna come to Berlin - you'll be more than welcome!! And thank you so much for your invitation to San Francisco!! :) That is very sweet. I hope I can make it someday...

im a bonafide alive person :shock:

and a bit hungover but a little time to recover and a Suede concert should sort that out :D

High on diesel and gasoline psycho for drum machine

shaking their bits to the hits...

That is one of my fave song... :wink:

You beautiful one! Go have a great time!!! :wink:

THE FIRST OFFICIAL MEET-UP !!! :D Yay, me and Simon and Ian (I'll let him do his own introductions!) over lunch! 8) :D

Piccies on their way, soon to be posted - watch that space ! 8) :oops:

With complete assurance, I can tell you all that these two guys are an absolute delight, and you other girls out there don't know what you're missing!! :scrambled: I'm just very glad I saw them first!! :wink: (Smug!)

THE FIRST OFFICIAL MEET-UP !!! :D Yay, me and Simon and Ian (I'll let him do his own introductions!) over lunch! 8) :D

Piccies on their way, soon to be posted - watch that space ! 8) :oops:

With complete assurance, I can tell you all that these two guys are an absolute delight, and you other girls out there don't know what you're missing!! :scrambled: I'm just very glad I saw them first!! :wink: (Smug!)

Yay! How exciting!! :wink:

I hope there'll be a meet up over this side soon!!! :wink:

So Vicky, what are we missing?? :mrgreen:

I wanna see piccies!!!

hullo! just a quick few posts because I am absolutely shattered after a very mad 3-day weekend! Lovely to meet Vicky, she is a sweety and very friendly :P

The Scientist single and DVD single are great! Anyone who hasnt got it yet go now!!! or maybe when the shops are open tommorow! :lol:

Ill catch up on posting tommorow and will do my best to get some piccies over to Ian tommorow night - I have some from the Suede gig from Friday night too if you would like to see them of both Suede and the support act Gemma Hayes (very good!). Top concert alround and an even better weekend!

Hicksy :D