✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Community People Pictures

busybeeburns

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ancient' date=' bald and stout - hmmm maybe - he is a farmer after all. he wouldn't be too picky either - i might be in with a chance :roll: ooh - and i'm jane but nevermind, you are definitely forgiven if you get me his number :wink: :roll:[/quote']

That's right Jane! Your thing of being a farmer's wife! :wink:

Victoria, can't speak for everyone else, I think I'm a bit nutty myself here!! :mrgreen: Join the club!

Well, it seems we're ALL nutty here! Hurrah for nuttiness!!!! 'Ray !!!! Anyway, nothin' wrong with wanting to be a farmer's wife ....... even if he IS ancient, bald and stout - and smells of pigs ! Whatever turns you on ....... ! I'm sure he's a very nice person.

Love and kisses to you all - I'm feeling affectionate tonight ! Vicky xxx

ancient' date=' bald and stout - hmmm maybe - he is a farmer after all. he wouldn't be too picky either - i might be in with a chance :roll: ooh - and i'm jane but nevermind, you are definitely forgiven if you get me his number :wink: :roll:[/quote']

That's right Jane! Your thing of being a farmer's wife! :wink:

Victoria, can't speak for everyone else, I think I'm a bit nutty myself here!! :mrgreen: Join the club!

Well, it seems we're ALL nutty here! Hurrah for nuttiness!!!! 'Ray !!!! Anyway, nothin' wrong with wanting to be a farmer's wife ....... even if he IS ancient, bald and stout - and smells of pigs ! Whatever turns you on ....... ! I'm sure he's a very nice person.

Love and kisses to you all - I'm feeling affectionate tonight ! Vicky xxx

thumbs.gif

he he

good morning btw - i really miss you when im too busy to post - damn my increasingly middle aged life :(

feeling melancholy today - hope i can break the spell :(

thanks for the goodmorning....well i'm on right now because i cant sleep and actually its 3:15 am here....it's morning but not the morning your having....i've noticed....you do seem melancholy....i felt that way yesterday....well about 3 hours ago....haha but i'm some what happy now....

oh yeah what do you mean middle aged life you not even there yet...more like half of half middle aged life *thinks to herself -did that make sense?-*.....ah cheer up simon hopefully i can help getting you out of the melancholy state. 8)

Hi, just getting in on the act! Y'know, I don't know how to add these emoticons to my text. Can anyone enlighten me? Oooh, I'm such a baby at these things ..... !

How are y'all? Simon, haven't seen you around in days, where've you been? Hiding away behind some computer, eh? Dear, dear, you must get out to play more often!!

I've just been working, working, working. Oh, and sleeping sometimes. Not much else. Isn't life a bore?

Honey, if you post something and want to put an emoticon in (while you're writing your text), simply click on the one you want - it is as easy as this... It will be pasted to the spot where your cursor is. Just try it!

And please - your life is far from being a bore at all! Come on - no need for complaints here... :wink: My life though is boring right now. And pathetic. But who cares?! It'll get better sooner or later... Just a phase. :?