✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Community People Pictures

busybeeburns

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sorry people!

the reason for me being so slack this week is because my lodger announced that he is moving out tommorow 2 days ago so ive been madly sorting things out so things go smoothly. once this weekend is over things will return to normal (or at least as normal as they get). please forgive me, and wheres Ginger? :shock:

the reason for me being so slack this week is because my lodger announced that he is moving out tommorow 2 days ago so ive been madly sorting things out so things go smoothly.

Is a lodger a roomate?

There are so many words I am not familiar with that you Brits use. I will often have to ask what they mean :roll:

Hi gang,

Lodger doesn't necessarily mean room-mate. And anyway, HE'S moving out. Right?

Just sticking up for my buddy here!

How are ya, Si? Are the piccies good? I really think you should run me a preview, since I need to approve this posting before it's posted, if you see what I mean! :oops:

Hey, who's going to Earls Court?

eh i'm here now....i'm mean i'm back...i'm staying at my parents for two weeks

btw come on hicksy hurry..........just kidding 8)

but it's good to hear that you ppl are meeting each other i wish i could say the same....

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I meant this chatbox here, Vicky! And be sure I'd give a real hug if I could cause you're just the best!! :D And be sure I'll write again soon - I just don't know if I have time today cause I'll be going to a concert (Disturbed - pretty heavy stuff...) and before that I have some other things to do. So I'll write as soon as possible. Hope you're okay!! 8)