✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Community People Pictures

busybeeburns

Hiya Chuck! :D

At work, shouldn't be doing this either!!! :shock: Since I got into this messageboarding lark my work has been piling up. I still manage to get through it by the end of the day but I keep logging in and out to see what's been happening and things take longer than they should realistically. Never mind...it's nice to finally speak to someone while they are online. That almost never happens to me as I can only do this during office hours! :roll: 8)

How are you? Are you bored with your job too!

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I'm back home now - and it's cold here in Bristol too! Yeah, time differences get me, too - it's now 7.30 pm and I'm hungry. But I'm so hooked on this chatplace thing that I haven't put the dinner on to cook yet!

:oops:

Tracy/Buttercup - I will talk to you from work tomorrow. Like you, Tracy, my desk looks like the aftermath of war! :evil: All this friendly chat stuff is much more interesting than the boring old minutes of the last meeting ..... So what do you two do for work?

Have just been GIVEN the In My Place single, with One I Love and i bloom blaum (what does that mean?) - I can't get enough of this band!!! Isn't i bloom blaum absolutely so brilliant, and different? Wow!!

Hey Tracy & Vicky,

Yes, I'm here at Pacific/ West Coast time, so when I get to work, you guys in UK would be almost leaving. I work in an office downtown, doing computer & admin work, nothing too exciting! But at least it pays for my travels and such!

Of course it's always so much better to be here than doing work! :mrgreen:

Hi Everyone. I missed some chat last night didn't I!!! :D Have to get computer at home but leather suite that I still haven't got yet is going to cost me a fortune, but computer will be on my list after that, then you wil be sick of hearing from me!!!

For you that are interested I am a medical secretary in the palliative care dept (i.e. the people I work for care for the terminally ill - normally dying cancer patients). It is very interesting most of the time, but very sad also. I have a big Marie Curie meeting which I have to do the minutes of later on and I am quite nervous because there are so many people and I don't know who hardly anybody is and then we have to get our photograph taken for the paper.....aarrrrrggghhhh.

Wow, that's a lot of talking about me there. HOw are all of you lot?

Hicksy you must spend loads of money travelling to see groups?! I can't say I am very keen on Suede but have a good time :D

Ha ha...sorry you misunderstood me. Leather sweet it sounds like. What do americans call them sofas, couch i.e. £1400

I don't know what the doctors would say if I wore a leather suit to work. I think there would be some talk.... :D :shock: :D

Ha ha...sorry you misunderstood me. Leather sweet it sounds like. What do americans call them sofas, couch i.e. £1400

I don't know what the doctors would say if I wore a leather suit to work. I think there would be some talk.... :D :shock: :D

yeah thats what we call them....oooooh leather huh...i have a leather couch in my room....well back at home...it belonged to my parents and they didnt want it anymore so i asked if i could put it in my room.

yeah wearing a leather suit to work hehe that be kind of funny....i wouldnt know what to think if i was a doctor and saw you in a leather suit....hmmm....i would be suspicious 8)

Hi, isn't it funny, I have a leather sofa, too! :D But not a leather suit! Though I do have some long red leather boots that have been known to cause a stir at work! :wink:

For anyone who's interested, I'm a secretary, too! I work for a director of the Forestry Commission, so there's lots of talk of tall trees and badgers and deer and foot and mouth disease (more last year on that one, but I wasn't here then). Very interesting, and I get to travel about a bit. The upside of having to take the minutes of meetings is that I get to go to the meetings, which can be fun, and are often held in London (shopping, yeah!!). :D

Simon, I can't believe you're coming to Bristol !!! Shall we meet?

Very interesting' date=' and I get to travel about a bit. [/quote']

Where do you get to travel?? That's nice! I wish my job takes me places, but no, so I gotta do my own!

My workplace is quite causal, so I'm sure no one cares if I come in a leather suit! Not that I have one, but I'm always known as the person comes in funky clothes- platform boots, furry coats... :wink: I don't like to wear business clothes. :roll:

That's cool if Vicky & Simon you guys meet! I wanna meet up with the nice people here... but I am not near any of you at all... :(