🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

New Pope

Reilly

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think theyre looking for someone to fill John Pauls shoes' date=' more of a bridging gap to a new generation of viewpoints.[/quote']

I never said that he had to fill JPII shoes... its just that taking over the roll of a pope who was in place for 26 years is alot of pressure... the church as it is.. is going thru a tough time with scandals, and political views to bear... these are points on which the entire world will be watching to see how he makes these decisions... and how the church handles whatever comes next.

I think he'll do a fine job.. I'm intrested to see how Catholics will either embrace this Pope or search for the bad.

^^That piccie is scary

I agree... :o

SAW IN THE NEWS THAT THE POPE BENEDICT (BEFORE JOSEPH RATZINGER) WAS A PART OF THE HITLERIANS YOUTHS

Translated to common english... he was nazi, just that.

who in europe, as old as him wasn't involved in World War or any dictatorial governement... :thinking:

i had an old neigbour that use to seem scary to lil child (he use to wear black clothes) and was serious, but really he is a very nice person. :)

he use to gave a sweets. :D

but anyways if ratzinger seems scary i don't think it'll must mean that he is an unkind person and negative things... :/

I think he'll do a fine job.. I'm intrested to see how Catholics will either embrace this Pope or search for the bad.

Search for the bad? (Haha by the way camille Im not picking on you :P) I think anyone who is a strong Catholic, even in these modern times, wouldn't even think of doing that in fact they probably wont even compare him to John Paul (At least not publicly).

We may satirise, some Catholics may do the same but the general following as whole wont even think of doing this.

It's funny because I didn't even that that was the Star Wars guy until my bf told me, I thought that was really the pope.

ok now THATS mean. :lol:

Camille, I don't really like Christianity all that much. Too much corruption and blind faith. I don't feel THAT bad for making fun of a homophobe