✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Watch the Intro Video on the Coldplayer before you judge SOS

emeryshores

Has anybody watched the intro video on the Coldplayer? Chris blatantly says that this first single, Speed of Sound, is supposed to be a bridge between Rush of Blood and the new album. I wasn't expecting anything that sounded too incredibly different, given what he had said. I think it serves it's purpose wonderfully. It's a great bridge and a great track.

no, i think i will judge the song without watching the intro. because thats how i judge songs. by listening to them. and i still say its a clocks rip off. im half expecting guy to start playing the bass during the intro.

but who cares what i say

no, i think i will judge the song without watching the intro. because thats how i judge songs. by listening to them. and i still say its a clocks rip off. im half expecting guy to start playing the bass during the intro.

but who cares what i say

http://wirez.wxcs.com/_-audio/coldplay.mp3 <--- Right click and save that.

It's SoS with Clocks fading in...heh.

you guys are amazing...

why so critical... I, look beyond the comparisons.. its a great tune.. its no Clocks in my opinion.. I mean that song was just brilliantly made.. very different.. and in my opinion really out them on the map.. but SoS is nowhere like that song..

Is every song that has a piano in it and a synth going to be labeled 'Clocks'??? :rolleyes:

i kind of agree with both things. I think SoS is starting where Clocks left off, but i wouldn't say that they're VERY similar. But, also...it doesn't really matter if it was a clocks rip off either, because it's a different song, and you shouldn't HATE a song [as some people on the board have been saying] just because it may remind you of another song. that's pretty stupid.

i kind of agree with both things. I think SoS is starting where Clocks left off' date=' but i wouldn't say that they're VERY similar. But, also...it doesn't really matter if it was a clocks rip off either, because it's a different song, and you shouldn't HATE a song [as some people on the board have been saying'] just because it may remind you of another song. that's pretty stupid.

Don't know about hating it... But that SoS reminds me of Clocks certainly doesn't make loving SoS any easier (esp. since for some reason I don't think Clocks is particularly exceptional) :rolleyes:

I do wish I could feel differently tho :embarrased: