🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

You look just like...

CountingDemons

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he has... just look in the mugshots etc thread

hehe he 'has' thats silly.....why would he change...lol if he looked like Guy???? :shock: :o WHY on earth would he change his appearance ;) I don't mean to sound superficial bu l'm kinda :roll: serious

hehe he 'has' thats silly.....why would he change...lol if he looked like Guy???? :shock: :o WHY on earth would he change his appearance ;) I don't mean to sound superficial bu l'm kinda :roll: serious

this is to be superficial; where's YOUR pic?? He he

:o :shock: you want my pic?? arg....YUK! YOU WON'T like it much! :? ask Angie 'guy's chick' l sent her some pics of me...l dont like em much! :roll: l refuse to post them....l'm not photogenic :sad: awww....do you have a pic?

people say i look and acvt like monica from friends :shock: and sophie ellis bextor. indeed lol.

Well it's a good thing cos I think Sophie Ellis Bextor is really pretty! :D

I don't look like anyone I don't think! :-o

I did get once someone said I looked like Bjork?? :shock: I think it might have been the clothes I was wearing... I don't look like her at all... :?

:o :shock: you want my pic?? arg....YUK! YOU WON'T like it much! :? ask Angie 'guy's chick' l sent her some pics of me...l dont like em much! :roll: l refuse to post them....l'm not photogenic :sad: awww....do you have a pic?

there are some in the mugshots thread... not that good though... hey, i want that thread back!! and come on... post them here, we wont judge! i'm sure you're a sweetheart! :-D

That's him!! hahahaha..

I've been told that i look like a lot of people..hmm..let me think...Norah Jones is one of them, even though i look NOTHING like her..first of all, my hair is stick straight..hahaha :D

I find it funny that i wrote that and now there are pictures of Norah in my signature and avatar.. :D

HEHE :roll: ask Angie to post the pics of me when shes on next! l honestly dunno how to post pics :shrug: [/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color]

there are some in the mugshots thread... not that good though... hey, i want that thread back!! and come on... post them here, we wont judge! i'm sure you're a sweetheart! :-D

One very good friend of mine always says I look like Denise Richards which makes me laugh out loud every time...

Some people say I look like Sandra Bullock. And Maura Tierney of ER. And I can relate to that! Maura and me have a lot in common (as for the looks).

Oh, and does anybody know Romy Schneider? She is mostly famous for her "Sissi" movies and died in 1982. I look a bit like her as well... :)