✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I have a 'story' to 'tell'....*wink* [Storytellers 2005]

berrywoman

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so.. i am going to be there.. :sneaky:

bwaahhaa! I keed.. I'll be home.. with my Stella on hand :)

great :D

oh sh*t, I didn't even notice, I'm about to reach 14k :stunned:

let me say: i am very moody today (becuz of my work)

but i recognize that, reading what camille wrote, i got a bit happy cuz even this world being a crap (typical moody sentence), i can see there are some cool things happening all over the world at the same time, and, better, cool things happening to cool ppl, as you camille!!!!! :)

at least, in some part of this crap world cool things might happen!

Awww Ale!! that was sweet... *hugs* I hope you feel better soon, girl.. we are always here whenever you need to vent.... ;)

I definitely wasnt expecting to go.. lol I wasnt even suppose to be on the internet at work yesterday.. AND the server here kept crapping out... it just so happened that on one of my visits back.. I got a pm from her.. and she told me to e-mail her.... :blush:

she's like a fairy godmother!! :lol:

^^ she is the kind of friend every fan of coldplay wants to have!!! :lol: :lol:

congratulations Camille!!! Is a great opportunity and I`m glad you had a great time!!! a shame you couldnt met them.. but, well, still is great!!! :)

I can`t belong to Mexico: Zu

Congratulations Camille!!!!!!!! :D Denise told me this story' date=' really really cool :P You deserved it!!! It's good to know that a hard fan got the chance to see them :)[/quote']

they are so called "Best Friends" :rolleyes:

Congratulations Camille!!!!!!!! :D Denise told me this story' date=' really really cool :P You deserved it!!! It's good to know that a hard fan got the chance to see them :)[/quote']

jealous much?? :thinking:

why should I be jealous for ?

I have 2 BEST FRIENDS :smug:

SO DO ME A FAVOR.... and lay off the 'best friends' bit and the sour remarks.... had it been you that won.. and I would be happy for you.... it was the opportunity of a lifetime.... and I was able to experience that for the 1st time... never having seen them before... so chill, you're really wearing on my last nerve with all your insipid little comments. :rolleyes:

And i have 4 so nerrrrrrrrr

god albie you sound so childish

SO DO ME A FAVOR.... and lay off the 'best friends' bit and the sour remarks.... had it been you that won.. and I would be happy for you.... it was the opportunity of a lifetime.... and I was able to experience that for the 1st time... never having seen them before... so chill, you're really wearing on my last nerve with all your insipid little comments. :rolleyes:

Who said I was jealous of you ?

I'm glad that you went to the concert

I'm just mad that I didn't win

You're wearing on my last nerve too

so shut up :angry:

Albie! How do you always manage to cause conflict even in nice threads?

If you can't be happy for Camille, don't post at all! You've been warned already for spamming Albster, you don't want one for causing trouble too do you?

Albie! How do you always manage to cause conflict even in nice threads?

If you can't be happy for Camille, don't post at all! You've been warned already for spamming Albster, you don't want one for causing trouble too do you?

this has nothing to do with Camille :/